9

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 9. Gifts 009

    When the spring ploughing is finished, it is already late April. Seeing that the Dragon Boat Festival is approaching, Wang Chunhua is going to buy some glutinous rice dumplings.

    It just so happened that the weather was getting hot. Wei Yuanhang wore the same clothes from the year before last summer. By this year, he was too young to wear them and needed to be remade. The child in Feng Qiuyue's belly also made one or two new clothes. Wang Chunhua simply Take out the food stamps and cloth tickets at home, and let the two daughter-in-laws go to the county for a trip.

    He Xiaoyun was a little excited when she got this task. She had been here for so long, and she hadn't walked out of the Qingshuihe brigade. The furthest time she went back to her family's house, she wanted to go out and have a look.

    Moreover, since she decided to take the college entrance examination, she secretly set a few small goals for herself. The most recent one is to find some related books first. She wants to go to the bookstore in the county.

    The night before, she took out the living expenses previously given by Wei Jianwei. When she got it that day, she directly pressed the envelope in the closet, without seeing how much it was inside.

    Tear open the envelope, five pieces of Great Unity were revealed inside. He Xiaoyun looked at the money and her heart beat faster.

    Fifty yuan, in her time, may not be enough for a meal, but here, there are more things that can be done. For a catty of pork and eight cents, she can buy more than sixty catties of meat, and an egg for five or six cents, and can buy more than 800 eggs. Of course, these things require tickets and cannot be bought randomly. Just now she asked her sister-in-law about the commune to the county bus, 25 cents per trip, and 50 cents back and forth. With fifty yuan, she can take a hundred buses back and forth. There is money!

    And Wei Jianwei, who can give her so much money, has become a representative of the local tyrants in her heart.

    As for whether it would be bad to spend other people's money, He Xiaoyun had struggled for a long time before, otherwise she would not push the money to the bottom of the box and never took it out. But some issues are inherently unclear, and to be calculated seriously, she shouldn't be here. If she has been struggling with this kind of thing, she probably won't survive in this era.

    Besides, she also thought about it. The money she borrowed from Wei Jianwei, and when she earns income from work in the future, she will return it to him. So now she can have no psychological burden and just immerse herself in the joy of being rich.

    When I woke up early the next morning, I was about to go out after I was cleaned up, but Wei Yuanhang acted like a baby and wanted to go together. Thinking that the child doesn't need a ticket anyway, Wang Chunhua waved her hand and approved it.

    On the way, He Xiaoyun with children pledge: "start with the good, wait to see no matter what, not allowed to say to buy, only to see, or there will not let you talk, you know?"

    Wei voyage leaped away Beside her, she nodded repeatedly, "I know!" I was

    probably happy to be able to come out to play. It took half an hour to walk from the brigade to the commune, and I didn't see him crying tired.