Four

Louis'  POV:

Sunday was pretty relaxing. I finished my essay before lunch time, and hence, I had the rest of the day off. We pretty much did our own thing. Weekends are fun. I love weekends. Once I was done with my essay, I went ahead to play video games with Liam and Niall. Zayn was up in his room, painting something whereas Harry and Alaska were up in her room, continuing their show. They have been binge watching that show for two days now. I don't even know what show it is, really. I mentally made a note to ask Harry about it later.

So, yeah Sunday was alright. But Monday was absolutely annoying. I had a bunch of classes; probably not as many as Harry, but still quite a lot. Speaking of Harry and his classes, why on earth does he take so many classes? No, seriously. Half of the classes he takes are so unnecessary. I mean, I do know that he did try to drop some of his courses or maybe change them. I'm convinced that the lady at the administration office hates him. She's always such a bitch to him. It's ridiculous. But, anyway.

Harry usually always texts me before he leaves his last class, or when he gets home. He texted me today as well, but it was just a string of sad and negative emojis. Oh, boy. So, it's just one of those days. I got home around four in the evening. I could hear Alaska singing in the kitchen as I put away my shoes and walked on to her.

She beamed when she saw me, "Louis, hi! Do you want cookies? I made cookies."

I took one of her cookies; because honestly, her cookies are delicious. Don't tell Harry, though. Harry makes delicious cookies too, but Alaska's cookies just hit different. I'm allowed to love both cookies, okay. I grinned at her before I took a bite of my cookie, "Hey, hey. How was class today?"

She shrugged, "Pretty chill, actually. What about you? Oh hey, how'd that essay submission go?"

Oh, that. I finished my cookie, "Pretty good. I had the appropriate word count and everything. The professor accepted it."

Alaska clapped her hands, "Oh, great! Hey, Niall, Liam and I are going out to dinner later today. Do you wanna come?"

I shook my head, "Nah, thanks. I'd rather stay in and order something. Why isn't Zayn going with you guys?"

Alaska rolled her eyes at that, "Oh, he's going out to get high with a bunch of friends. They are gonna smoke shit and get drunk. And Harry said he's too tired to join us."

I almost physically frowned at that; Harry was always so fucking tired because of all his classes. He kind of really needs to stop giving a fuck about all the unnecessary courses he takes. Like, he knows he's gonna drop them at some point, but he still continues to go to all the lecture and do all the homework? He needs to stop being a loser nerd immediately. Ugh.

Anyways, I focused on Alaska again, "One of these days, Zayn is gonna get caught by the cops and we'll have to bail him out."

Alaska snorted, "Yeah, I'm not going anywhere near that. If he does get arrested, it's on Liam or Harry to bail him out."

Liam entered the kitchen at that exact moment, apparently having heard the conversation, "Why is it on us?"

Alaska hit my arm, "Well can you imagine Louis being responsible enough to talk to an actual cop? He'll probably get thrown in jail too. Niall will just keep laughing, and I just don't wanna bail his dumb ass out."

I glared at her as I rubbed my arm; really, hitting me was so unnecessary. Liam meanwhile just laughed as he got a cookie to eat. I got a plate and piled three cookies onto it before heading upstairs. I dropped my bag at the foot of my bed before making my way up to Harry's room. 

I declared as I walked in, without knocking of course, "I brought cookies."

Harry, who was lying on his stomach, his face buried in his pillow, turned over to peek at the cookies in my hand, "Ali's cookies?"