16 | Scared

"Oh god I felt so embarrassed, get lost, don't talk to me!!" Hurrying her steps she rushes to walk out, looking down the whole time after she got to know that I am a partner who invested in this mall, so I partially own the mall she is standing in.

If we are lawyer, it doesn't mean we only handle cases.

She was not letting me to explain then how is that even my mistake and now this girl feel so embarrassed because she knew everything after pulling me out, yelling at me and also teaching me how to use money.

"Jannat you didn't let me explain I am—" she stopped walking and snapped her head towards me "I didn't let you explain? How will I know you are so rich! You should've atleast warned me" she throws me a dangerous glare.

I clear my throat and nodding" yes yes it's not your mistake it's mine I am sorry " I want to hold her closer to me which I can't do since my hands are filled with bags, turning she stares at me and I lift my shoulder up dropping them back and mouthing a Sorry.

She walks closer towards me and grabs few bags from my hold which I didn't protest to since my hands were full " 7000 dollars " she mumbles "huh?" I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You just gave that women 7000 dollar, who buys clothes of 7000 dollars " she face palms herself with her free hand and I lookdown not feeling any unease since it's normal for me and I understand why she is being so hyped since she is not used to my lifestyle.

I think I would be meeting her in hospital if she goes to shopping with Inaya.

"You won't say like that when you see my bank balance" she rolls her eyes at me "I don't want to faint" she mumbled.

I think I would be meeting her in hospital if she goes to shopping with Inaya.

"Where are we going now?" She questions curiously, but I question her back "Where do you want to go?" I tilt my head towards her and she does the same but in a most cutest manner "Where ever you take me" I chuckle when she grins shyly just after being bold, Can I just swish those chubby cheeks and kiss those pouty lips, she is damn cute.

The smile which hugged my lips never left me, we looked into each other eyes for few more seconds before I broke it by looking away with a chuckle "okay then, let's go " I intertwined my fingers with hers and walked out.

...........

3 weeks later
Jannat's pov

I drop my bag on the couch with a huff, fully tired just by sitting in the college listening to lectures and writing down notes.

"Assalamu alaikum mama" I greet her as soon as I see her entering the empty living room with Inaya " Walaikum asalam, you want something to eat?" She asks with a genuine smile, But I shake my head.

"I am fine mama" I smile at her and straighten my back to not look disrespectful in front of elders.

"Goodness!" A strong weight was thrown over me and I was pushed down the couch couldn't take the sudden impact "Dii!" my brother yells near my ear, this boy.

"How is my baby doing??" I asked while ruffling his hair didn't want to scold him for jumping at me all of sudden "I am good how was you school?" He cups my cheeks with his tiny hands, being all clingy all of a sudden.

"Its college not school" Chuckling I correct him "oh yeah I always get confused between college and school" he facepalms himself getting disappointed on his own self "I t's okay not a big deal right?" I assure him " yeah yeah" he nods and hugs me again.