ONE

Don't you dare dim your light to make others feel comfortable
--ARIA

THIRD PERSON’S POV

“Wakey wakey Rosey--” patting Aria’s cheeks  Haya jumped over her and straddled her sleeping form, waking her up with her tight koala grasp.

“To aapko humari yaad aa hi gayi. Hmm ?” yawning lazily she helped herself to sit, while carefully holding her little koala who was sticking onto her stomach not loosening her grip at all.

(So now you remembered me.)

Oh how much she missed waking up like this.... With her junior's small arms around her.

Only if Jahangir Durrani had not prohibited them to meet for two weeks.

Apparently, they broke the windshield of his car when he was going for an important meeting. Well it was Haya and Laraib who were playing, with Aria cheering Haya the bowler but  the atmosphere turned gloomy when Laraib hit a six and it directly landed over Janhangir’s car.... Over his windshield.

And her being the crazy one took all the blame over herself seeing her ninteen year old cousin shaking badly in fear of Nawab shahab’s rage.

Caressing her little Haya jaan’s dark auburn curls, she squinted her eyes to look at her face and smiled feeling peace surge through her veins but that didn't lasted long, hearing sobs of her little sukoon.

“Acha bas bas rote nahi hai Hayu. Please stop crying chotu. You are hurting me as well.” giving her a soft smile Aria pecked her forehead and wiped those little tears of her Hayu, cooing her to stop crying while she rubbed her nose with her's, earning giggles from the little girl.

(Okay, don't cry, Haya.)

“I missed you.”

“I missed you more my little fairy.”

The pure affectionate words of her little Hayu, melted Aria’s heart for the umpteenth time, making her grab her hands to kiss those little palm of her’s in love, watching her eyes shine as bright as sun, warming her heart.

Only if the maut ka farishta had not banned her from meeting her little fairy....

Control freak Nawabzada!!

But she was glad Haya had broken his command and came to meet her, and now she won't let her go, even if she had to fight him.

Don't you dare!! He will eat you alive missy. Just be a good girl and try to cool down that volcano man!

“Let me get ready and we'll go down. Today I’ll make your favourite chicken cheese sandwiches.” planning onto the ways to cool down Jahangir, Aria walked onto her walk in closet and settled Haya over the spacious seat, as she looked onto to the wardrobe to choose her clothes for the day.

“Par baba....Wo aapko daatenge.” Haya’s soft scared voice made her turn around with fear.

(Baba will scold you.)

She was right. Nawab Jahangir Durrani had a really bad temper and it wasn't good for her to defy his rules at all. She would be as good as a dead meat if he unleashes his rage upon her.

Plus he looked too scary when angry.

And there won’t be anyone to save her. No one had the guts to defy him...Except his ammi jaan and Aday jaan.

Or you could say their elders worshipped the ground he walked on, afterall he was the ladla as well as the current nawab the sole heir to the vast Durrani Riyasat.