Meeting new/old friends?

[scene: At a park]

(Y/n) and Marinette was walking around the the park when Marinette bumps into someone. (Y/n) helped Marinette up as the person with the person who Marinette bumped into helped them up.

Marinette: I sorry for knocking into you.

??? Female: It's okay, I sorry for not paying attention.

(Y/n): Wait are you two new in Paris?

??? Male: Some what, we do a lot of travel, and it a bit from last time we were in Paris.

Marinette: Well nice to meet you I'm Marinette and this is my boyfriend (Y/n)

(Y/n): Greetings

??? Female: Nice to meet you two, I'm Tiffany, please call me Tiff

??? Male: I'm Patrick but I prefer Pat.

(Y/n): Nice to meet you Tiff and Pat.

Marinette: are you two siblings.

Tiff: Yeah I'm older.

After meeting the group of four then hanged out for the rest of the day, their went Ice skating, got something to eat and went swimming. As their are swimming (Y/n) and Marinette got another flashback.

*flashback*

Abyss and Celestial was at the beach both were swimming and teaching their kids to swimming. The 7 children first time transforming into their aqua forms.

Abyss: Well done you seven, you have unlocked your aqua forms

Celestial: I'm so proud of you seven.

Celestial gives all seven hugs and kiss. After teaching the parents treated their children with ice cream.

*flashback ends*

After having that flashback both (Y/n) and Marinette looks at Tiff and Pat feels familiar to the both of them. When their finished swimming the group of 4 went to try on different outfits after 30 minutes Tiff and Pat got new outfits. Tiff is wearing a red dress with black jacket with ladybug theme knee high socks with black flats. Pat is wearing black business shoes, black jeans with a green belt with a black trench coat that shows his muscular body with a six pack. (Y/n) and Marinette got matching (f/c) and pink leather jacket. After spending some time together (Y/n) and Marinette now can tell they meet Tiff and Pat but can't remember where their meet them.

[ scene change: outside the Dupain-Cheng bakery]

(Y/n) and Marinette was outside her family bakery their kiss each over bye. Marinette went to her bedroom she got changed, she see Tikki a sleep, so she got changed in to her sleep wear and climb into bed she felt asleep. Unknowingly Tikki was actually a wake wait for Marinette to fall a sleep. She went up to Marinette and transform into Tiff, which was a fake name she used.

Tikki: Good night mum, hope you remember us soon along with dad.

Tikki want back to kwami form and went back to were she was sleeping, meanwhile Marinette was having a dream that was a mix of a flashback and a dream.