Chapter 63

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Arham with ahmed were sitting outside the OT sipping the tea when a nurse came out and after a few minutes a doctor went inside with the nurse... arham and ahmed exchanged looks and stood up.... after a few mins the doctor came out and said to arham "he is fine, got his consciousness back, but he is under the medication, we will shift him in the ward, but he have to stay here for at least 4 days!" Arham nodded with a small smile... while ahmed thanked God raising his hands in air...

Here zeeniya was with zoya making her feed the soup when the door was knocked... zoya who was sitting on the bed took her scarf and put it around her neck... and ahmed came inisde with a smile he looked at zoya and walking to her put his hand on her head... "how are you now?" Zoya just blinked her eyes when ahmed said "they are shifting fahad to the room, wanna meet him?" Zoya in an instant spoke "g abbu!" Ahmed smiled and tapping his head spoke "okay be ready! I will call a nurse!"

Saying he went out while zoya looked at her phupho who were smiling... after that she made zoya wrap her scarf around her head light making sure not to hurt her forehead injury.... soon the nurse came and with her help zoya sat on the wheelchair... after that they went to fahad's room... as they reached outside fahad's room zoya saw aisha and dua coming inside with abdullah and nazish... they nurse looked at everyone and spoke "only 2 people can go at once!" Aisha looked to ahmed who spoke "take her inside, we will take turns to see him!"

The nurse nodded and took zoya inside... placing the wheel chair next to the bed the nurse went away... while aisha came inside first.... zoya kept looking at fahad who's head was wrapped in bandage like her while his feet and right arm was having a plaster and also having a coller around her neck.... her tears came out looking at his state.... while aisha came forward and creased fahad's face while crying looking at him.... "fahad! My baby! Fahad!" Aisha called out for him while crying....

Listening to a voice and feeling a hand on his cheek fahad opened his eyes to see his mother crying looking at him... he smiled a little and spoke "ammi!" Aisha creased his face and kissed his head... fahad looked at her after she moved away and asked "zoya?" Aisha moved her eyes to the other side... and there sat zoya while crying looking at her... fahad moved his eyes towards the other side unable to move his head and saw her wife's head having a bandage while her face had some scratches.... and her arm was bandaged and was handing around her neck...

Fahad passed her a little smile making her sure he is fine... while zoya moved her left hand to his hand holding it tightly.... aisha looked at the duo and said creasing fahad's head "take rest my baby" saying so she kissed his forehead and walked out not before looking at the duo... she came out and sat beside nazish on the bench... when ahmed was about to go inside she spoke "ahmed, wait for few mins, let them talk!" He nodded his head and stood back...

While here inside the room fahad gripped his hands hardly on zoya's hand and called her "zoi!" Zoya looked at him and cried on which fahad said "stop zoi, both of us are alright! Don't cry!" He couldn't even hug her console her which made him feel bad... zoya just looked at him and spoke "fadi!" "G fadi ki jaan?" He asked with his low voice... zoya tried to move but felt pain in her body so she stood still and then spoke looking fahad... who's eyes were on her only... and she told him "fadi our baby, our baby left us!"

She told him as she cried while fahad just closed his eyes... the moment he was waiting to come soon is never coming to him... his eyes got opened listening to zoya's cries and he moved his eyes to her who was crying while sniffing badly... "zoya stop crying begum, Allah will bless us again InshaALLAH, don't cry!" Zoya just looked at him with her eyes a bit red... as she looked at him he asked "are you fine? Any pain?" Zoya nodded in no while sniffing... and the room went silent...

After a few moments he listened the door opening and looked at the door to see ahmed coming inside... ahmed walked to fahad and creased his head saying "how is my son? Feeling pain? Should i call the doctor?" Fahad passed him a little smile saying "no abbu, i am fine for now! But yes zoya needs rest! Take her to her room!" Zoya immediately looked at fahad saying "no, i am fine, I don't want to go!" Ahmed looked at zoya then at fahad who eyed him to take her... ahmed nodded and said "dua will take her, and zoya he is right! You need rest! You can come again to see him, also he too need to sleep!" Zoya just looked down not saying anything... ahmed smiled at fahad and went out to sent dua...

After ahmed went zoya spoke "fadi I don't want to go! I want to stay here!" "Zoya i know! But you can't, you are weak too! And need rest! Take your medicines and rest for a while! Then again you can come to me!" He said with a little smile on his lips while zoya hmmed... soon dua came and took zoya to her room while nazish and aisha went with zoya to her room....

.........................

Next will be a smalllll jump to the days!
How was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye