Chapter 8 - Not a Fair Fight

Back into the story, the two giants started clashing together to see who would come out victorious. They weren't going easy and were taking the fight serious by aiming their attacks at their vital points. Nami saw it as a good opportunity to leave the island, but Usopp wanted to see the battle till the end.

Usopp: "Incredible...Even without a reason they're fighting so seriously..." he had is eyes open wide.

Nami: "This fight sure is a bother." she admitted.

Usopp: "You idiot! This is what people mean by a real battle men!"

Nami: "What's that about?"

Usopp: "To use an analogy, those two fly a warrior's flag in their heart. This flag is even more important than life. In no way they do they want to be destroyed by others. That's why they've continued to take on each other for 100 long years!" he explained was the two giants were still clashing

Nami: "Whatever... Stuff like that doesn't interest me. Now hurry up!" she walked away waiting for Usopp to leave as well but he wanted to stay and watch the fight.

Usopp: "This is exactly what my goal is... To be a "brave warrior of the seas!" I wanna be a proud man like them!"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) lifting his hat to find his tea there-

The giants kept fight until Broggy's axe flew in the air and they fell back. But that didn't stop them, they want to beat each other so they could return home to Elbaf. They were getting homesick. Their weapons were put aside and the went charging at each other pushing their shields that would knock them out, but they hit at the exact same time.

Broggy: "73,466 duels..."

Dorry: "73,466 draws..."

The two giants fell from he impact of their shields. They smiled and let put their signature laugh. It was tie. They returned home and let it be a draw, Broggy offered Dorry some alcohol and bring it back to his home.

Dorry: "GEGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGA! I see. His guest are your friends, huh? I saw a man with a long nose and a women."

(Y/N): "Without a doubt that's Usopp and Nami."

Luffy: "They said they wouldn't get out the ship, but they do really like adventures after all!"

(Y/N): "They probably got scared with his appearance and tried dead but they ended up in his house."

Dorry: "Then you could also say that I got this alcohol from you."

Vivi and Luffy turned to the pterosaur that was flying by and made Vivi questioned if it takes a year to really wait for the Log to store, that's when Dorry mentioned about the human skulls lying around. People that came to the island would die before the Log could even be stored again, due to people dying from being hunted, the climate, and the starvation.

Vivi: "What are we gonna do? Even if we survive for a year, if that much time passes, I don't know what will happen to my country then." she cried.

(Y/N): "We can't stay here for ever. We need to find a place to get out of here, you don't have any chance to have other suggestions?"

Dorry: "We have a Eternal Pose but it leads to our hometown Elbaf. In other words we've been fighting for the Eternal Pose. Do you want to take it?"