035

"Chittapon!" Ten's mom shouted from outside, he's currently getting ready for school.

"Yes mom?" Ten answered as he got out to the living room.

"Sicheng is still sleeping, do you perhaps, know who this Yuta guy is?" Her mom asked, kinda excited amd expecting a particular answer.

"Oh, Sicheng's suitor, he's my friend" Ten answered like it's nothing special, but his mom-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA" shouted in happiness and excitement then turned opened the door, revealing a smiling, handsome, jaw-dropping. Yuta Nakamoto.

"Mo-" Sicheng was about to shout at his mom for waking him up but stipped when he saw Yuta from outside.

"I'll be late for school, I'm not missing school like Yuta" Ten teased then got out of the house to go to school.

"You haven't eat yet!" His mom yelled.

"Johnny and I will having a breakfast at school!" He yelled back.

//

"Really!?" Johnny yelped in shock, almost choking from his food.

"Yes! Can you believe it? Yuta visited my brother early in the morning! What a sweet man, but he'll miss the first subject" Ten exclaimed, he was about to take a bite of his sandwich when Johnny took it from him and he took a bite instead "Hey! Give that back!" Ten shouted like a kid and tried to get his food back like a baby.

"Say Ah!" Johnny playfully said, Ten stopped from trying to reaching for the sandwich back and smiled before opening his mouth "Here comes the airplane!" Johnny said then moved the food like an airplane towards Ten's mouth, the younger took a bite and smiled happily as he munch it "My baby is so cute!" Johnny said, pinching Ten's cheek with his free hand.

"I want mooore!" Ten whined, keeping the daddy-baby act going. But, Johnny, he ate all of the remaining sandwich "Ya!!" Ten yelled.

"Sorry baby, the only food available right now, is daddy" Johnny teased and smirked.

"Gosh Johnny" Ten said facepalming himself and Johnny just laughed at him.

"Class will start in 30 minutes, what do you want to do?" Johnny asked.

"Walk around" Ten said and gave Johnny a sweet smile. They both stood up before started to walk.

//

"I'll miss this school, even if I'm new here" Ten said, breaking the silence.

"Me too, I have lot of memories in this school, and my favorite is when I first saw you" Johnny said, looking at Ten and stopped walking, Ten also stopped and looked at Johnny, their eyes met, staring each other with pure love.

"My favorite...." Ten said, then smiled "...is that night when we first had our tutoring session, and you're worried about me when I cried" he continued.

"Ten"

"Johnny"

They said in unison.

"Can I-"

"Can I kiss you?" Johnny interupted Ten, and gave him a smile.

"I was going to say Can I hug you, but okay" Ten said, and leaned upwards to reach Johnny's height, Johnny also crouched down to meet Ten's lips.

They kissed with pure love, not caring about the students looking at them.

"I'm happy for them, super happy" Jaehyun said, as he was looking from a distance.

"Those two is really destined for each other" Taeyong agreed "And so are we" Taeyong said, he and Jaehyun stared at each other and gave each other a sweet smile.

---------

to be continued...

happy 1st monthsarry!