Chapter 11: The "Keep"

I would like to have your youngest daughter as my prize.

Sobs racked through her whole body as she cried harder. Her tiny self was huddled against the wall in one corner of her room. Its been a while and she still can't take in what had happened. Igor was furious and he refused to see her.

"Haven't I told you not to fucking interfere whenever this shit happens? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT, SERENITY?" Igor stormed out of the mansion

Serenity didn't know what to do. He was the only one here that talked to her, understand and stood by her. With no one by her side, she felt lost and vulnerable. She can still remember the disappointment and anger in her Athair's eyes. It was an impulsive decision however she did not regret it and she would never. If she was to throw that damn towel again, she will, with no hesitation. But Serenity would never be ready with the price that came with it.

" I am ready to conduct the oath of alliance, Don O'Sullivan. And for my 'keep', I would like to have your youngest daughter as my prize." Alessandro announced.

Serenity felt her world collapsed when he look at her with a wicked triumph of conquest. She begged her Athair with her eyes but the man never bothered to turn her way. He asked the Vitali for a day to take everything into consideration before he delivered his decision. The night was called after that.

Killian was immediately rushed to the emergency ward. His condition seemed to be worse than what they had thought. Victoria had summoned Dr. Orlando, who was currently vacationing in Miami.

What scared Serenity even more was that before he left, Alessandro had whispered the same words in her ears

"Soon...love"

Serenity feared him even more after witnessing his savage barbarity in the ring. He was okay with killing someone without a second thought, he wouldn't even bat an eye before murdering her in cold blood. And as pathetic as it sounds, there would be nothing her weak little self can do. Her petite body couldn't even run for 15 minutes without tripping over her own feet.