Chapter 18 - Gun License & New Years Party.

Its my birthday :)

I woke up first and looked at Rae then I took a shower.I was gonna go home today and get a gun license,I put on my clothes and put my jewellery in their boxes.Rae woke up and looked at me.
"Good morning dork"
I smirked at her.
"Morning fucker,where you goin"

"Home,I'm gonna go get me a gun license"

"Ok,I'll walk you out at least"
She said and came under my arm.We got to the door and I kissed her before I went home.

-

I got a change of clothes before going to train,I arrived there and they leaded me to the back.I took a test and talked about safety,they teached us about using the gun which I knew about.I completed first and passed with flying colours,they gave me the papers after I signed.I went to the front to buy a gun.
"Hey,what gun would you like"
The guy asked.
"A Glock 17 Gen 5"
I told him and he took it from the bottom.
"Anything on the sides,we got extended magazines,sights,lasers and flashlights"
He smiled.
"I would like a 33 bullet magazine and a green laser flashlight combo"
I said and he pulled out the attachments.
"Also could I get extra ammo please"
I said and he took out two boxes of 9mm bullets.
"That will be $3000"
He said and I swiped my card.He gave the boxes and the papers for the gun.I walked out and got in my car.I got home and put it together,I setup a stream when I finished.I pressed go live and people flooded in.

"Hey chat,it's been awhile"

'Are you and Rae like dating dating'

"Yeah,I'm a happy man chat,do you guys like our jewellery"

I saw chat was spamming W's.

"We got 200 thousand people here right now,holy shit"

"We just here to pop in,I bought a gun today chat"

'Would you ever do boxing'

"If the opportunity comes up then yeah"

-

I talked with chat and played games with fans until 11pm.

"Chat we are gonna raid a GTA streamer today,I gotta see who comes up....Adin Ross,he plays GTA RP I guess,go show him some love chat,I'll see you soon"

I ended stream and raided him.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRO,VEN RAIDED ME WITH 200 THOUSAND VIEWERS"
He freaked out.He was a sus streamer but it was funny.
"Ven can I suck your deep voice cock"
He said in a feminine voice.
I donated $200.

'You're funny,you deserve some more people watching you<3'
He read it out.
"I appreciate that so much bro,chat put some W's in the fuckin chat"
He said and put music on,he danced to it and twerked.He was straight but acted sus.He played on a server called GrizzleyWorldRP,I searched it up and saw that it's owned by Tee Grizzley.I tweeted at Tee.

Ven✅
@Ven

I think it's about time I join a GTA RP server :(

=====
Replies
=====

@adinross : @TeeGrizzley
@TeeGrizzley : @Ven I'll get you max prio dm me.We gon' break Twitch.

======

I dm'd him and he told me how to setup and I got max prio.Prio is basically to pass the queue quickly.

- 3 Days Later -

It was the 31st of December in the evening so I set up a party,everyone took a COVID test though.

-

Everyone came through the door and Rae ran into my arms.

"Hey sexy"
I said and kissed her.
"Hey handsome"
She replied.
"I can be that while being devilish"
I said in her ear over the music.
"Is it weird if your voice makes me wet"
She whispered in my ear.
"No,now before we just be anti-social let's go"
-
It was a few minutes from New Years Day.I took Rae under my arm and we just stared at the stars.The song changed and people were counting from 10 when it hit 1 the beat dropped.
"Happy New Year"
Everyone yelled.I leaned down and Rae did the same,we kissed and I lifted her legs up.I put her on a table and kissed her on there,it didn't go further because I heard gunshots.I pulled away,ran to my safe,pulled out the gun,put on the laser and ran out,everyone stared at me.I called the police and they were inbound,people were shooting at each other but stray bullets hit my BMW.I cocked my gun,put the laser on his leg and shot,everyone ran outside and stared at me.The police came,asked everyone questions then I showed them the licenses and necessary papers.They left us and took them into custody,I walked back in with the gun in my hand.They just looked at me,I put the gun back and everyone carried on like nothing happened.That would be the only time I'd probably be able to use the gun,Sykkuno came up to me.

"Why'd you shoot"
He asked.
"Take a look at my car"
I said and walked with him.My windows were busted and I had bullet holes in the doors.
"Oh my god"

"Exactly"
I said and walked to Rae.She punched my in my stomach and I just looked at her.
"You can't just go shoot people Ven"
She frowned at me.
"Look at my fucking car,I'm not going to let everyone judge me,I used hard earned cash to buy that car"
I said and slammed my hand on a table.I walked away and she called for me,I turned just a little and she looked up at me.
"Listen,I love you okay"
She said shyly.I put my arm around her and hugged her.
"You said it first but I love you too"
I said and I gave her a piggy back ride.We walked inside and everyone were kissing,one of them caught mine and Rae's though.Sykkuno kissed Tina like he has been doing it for years,we walked to them and they stopped and looked at us.
"Uhm- H-hey guys"
Sykkuno said and put his hand by his neck.
"We're a couple okay it's out"
Tina said.Rae squeezed my shoulder.
I dapped Sykkuno up and hugged him.
"His just that type of guy"
I had a wide smile.We walked away and drank a lot of vodka and JD.Everyone left but our close friends stayed over like Corpse,Tina,OTV,obviously Rae stayed and Sykkuno but Toast had to leave.
The couples did body shots,we were doing ours and Rae put the lime in her mouth and put salt on her collarbone.I downed the shot,lickdd salt on her collarbone and took a bite of the lime while kissing her.She signalled me to take off my shirt,I wasn't embarrassed because these were our closest friends.Rae put salt on my abs and I put the lime in my mouth.She downed the shot,licked the salt off my abs while looking up at me and took a bite of the lime.
"You gonna get me all flustered"
I joked and she smirked at me.Everyone else did body shots too while we were.The girls had all the boys shirts off,Sykkuno had a six pack and Tina enjoyed her sight of it,Corpse had a six pack and Poki was obsessing over it and Michael was Michael.
"If you guys wanna do some 'body shots' you can go to the rooms"
I said and most people left.Rae and Tina went up to the bathrooms and it was just me and Sykkuno.I poured a clean glass of whiskey and downed it,I punched the table from the burn.
"Ven are you okay"
A drunk Sykkuno asked me.
"I'm okay Sykkuno"
I said and hugged him.I was drunk as fuck.Rae came back and we went to the room.

(TBC).