CHAPTER 12 | DANCE GONE WRONG

DANCE GONE WRONG | 12

In a blink of an eye two months had passed, since June and Ian started dating.

Every morning, Ian would catch the morning bus to met June in the hospital and as evening rolled in he would stay with June whistle doing his homework in the hospital room with him.

Alicia and June ended their relationship on a good note and she often visited him too.

Today, was a weekend and June was finally allowed to go home. He had asked Ian to come to his place.

Ian was standing in front of a large mansion and ringed the bell.

A butler opened the door and guided Ian through the staircase and towards a room with huge oak door.

Inside, June was by the window reading. As the butler closed the door behind Ian, June walked towards Ian and kissed him.

Ian smiled against the kiss and wrapped his arms around June's petite waist and pulled him even closer and dominated the kiss.

When the pulled away June was already holding into Ian, breathing heavily.

Ian ran his hands over June's hair and smiled.

"What do you want to do today?"

They spent the day, baking cookies in the kitchen.

As Ian placed the tray of cookies in the oven and stood up, he saw June eating the left over cookie dough from the spoon.

Ian smiled and walked towards June. He placed his hands underneath June's armpit. June let out a gasp when Ian lifted him up and placed him on the kitchen counter.

"I want to eat the dough too," Ian said.

June pouted and shook his head.

"No."

Ian shrugged.

June watched Ian with a confused expression as Ian grabbed the bowl they had mixed the cookie dough in and started licking it.

June let out a surprise laugh when Ian finished licking the bowl and wiggled his eyebrows at June.

"Cheater!" June laughed.

Ian placed both of his hands on the side of the counter and trapped June in his arms and leaned towards him.

Knowing what Ian was going to do, June leaned in. Both of them tasted of chocolate.

"Good afternoon!" A loud voice said.

Ian and June jumped in surprise as they pulled away and looked at the entrance of the kitchen.

Jeremy was leaning against the door frame and smirking at them.

"Is the oven on or the kitchen getting too hot?" Jeremy said, in a sing song voice.

June blushed and buried his face against Ian's shoulder. Ian just chuckled lightly and hugged June closer.

After baking cookies and eating them. June and Ian were back in June's room. They laid on the large bed and flipped through the photo album they had got together last Saturday to keep the pictures they had clicked together.