Chapter 3: First Encounter

~one week later~

Harrison POV
"What are you doing in Japan?" Question Alex thru my earpiece. "Doing my job, there's a full set of samurai sword called the daisho and armour that a buyer told me to do and is willing to pay millions"

"Really? Where is it?" She sounds excited "Is at the Matsumoto Castle. Do the research please" she giggled "Already on it"

~A few days later~

"Ok in 3....2....1. and all the security are down." "Nice job, code zero" I went in the castle, I looked around to make sure I'm alone.

I went to the daisho room and there it is "Nice, easier than I thought." I said to myself "You shouldn't have come here." A deep voice said. I look at the door and there is an old Japanese man standing there holding a samurai that's still in its cover.

"Leave while you still can" he warned me. I smirk under my mask. I noticed he slowly pulling out his samurai. "What's going on?" Alex was worried. "Calm down it's nothing serious"I reassure her.

"Who are you?" He said sternly. "I'm Mr no face" and I quickly pulled out my electric pistol and shot him. He got stunned by it and found himself lying on the floor. I break the glass, grab the daisho and escape.

~The next morning

Carmen Sandiego POV
"Red you there?" I was waken by Player's voice. I yawn and answer him "Just woke up." He apologized about it but then told me something "We have a problem" I have no idea what's the problem is, did the loose vile operative stole something dangerous "Is it serious?" I was worried.

Suddenly I heard Shadowsan's voice "Someone stole the daisho from the Matsumoto Castle" "What! Who?" "I don't know, he was wearing a mask." I am sad and angry at the same time "So what are we going to do?" Said Player.

"I don't know. He called himself Mr no face, maybe we could start there?" Shadowsan suggested. "Hm, let me see if I can find anything in vile operative history. Nope nothing" "I knew it, I don't remember hearing that kind of name from the island before" I said.

Then suddenly I got a message from Chief "Looks like ACME is one step ahead of him" "What do you mean?" Player ask. "I got a message from Chief saying that he could be targeting something in France." "In that case I'm going to start booking your flight and Shadowsan as well" I could hear Player typing his keyboard.

~On the way to France~

"I can't believe Chief assigned us together, it's just like the old times right Carm? The amazing trio!" Said Zack in excitement and raised his hand for a high five. "Zack, we're just teaming with her not working for her anymore" Ivy reminded Zack.

Which he return it with "Still the same okay." "So Carm, what are we going to steal at France?" Ivy changing the topic and ignoring her brother.

I was about to speak when her ACME pen suddenly flickering. I mentioned it and she pressed the button and let it fall to the ground and it balances itself. Immediately Chief hologram appears.

"Great news, our intelligences have just found the place he will target. It's the Louvre Museum" "Do you know what exactly is he gonna steal?" Shadowsan said seriously. "Unfortunately no but Carmen here might know" she looks at me. Which I replied "I think I do"

"The Louvre museum of Paris is a very famous place where local and tourists came. The museum is filled with priceless items but the cherry on top, is the painting of Mona Lisa by the great Leonardo da Vinci." "I thought of that as well" Chief agreeing with my hunch. "That's easy, we just guard that and capture him" Said Zack. "That's a terrible idea!" Ivy objecting Zacks idea. "Yes, what Ivy said is true" Shadowsan support her. I sigh "Yup, Mona Lisa isn't the only valuable items there, remember?"

~Arrives at France~

We reach the hotel that Player helped to booked it. We received our key card and went to our room. "Not bad, you done it again Player" I was amazed at the hotel suite. "What can I say, you're my favourite"

"Alright let's get to work. First we need a plan" it took an hour for us to discussed it. "Okay I'm going to repeat the plan again. First, Player you need to hack the security cameras and sensors so the alarm won't turn on. Second, Once we're inside Zack and Ivy you guys go and take the other items that could be the target as well. Me and Shadowsan we'll get the Mona Lisa. Are we clear?" All of them nodded "Get ready, we move at midnight"

~Midnight~

We arrive at museum. We used two different cars so it won't be easy if we got chase. Zack and Ivy uses the car I bought for them while I'll used the ACME car that Chief lend it to us.

I ordered Player to turned off all the security while we're getting closer to the museum. "Wait, this is weird." Player sounds confused "What is it?" "Every thing is already disabled Red" Player reported. "That can't be, unless he's here" my eyes turn wide. We walked in and silence.

"Okay move quickly!" I ordered all four of us split up.

Me and Shadowsan was searching the art gallery. "Found you" I was relief that the Mona Lisa painting is still in the bullet proof glass. Shadowsan handed me the laser glass cutter.

Then Ivy speak in my earpiece "Carmen, can you hear me?" "Yes." I stopped what I was doing. "We got some bad news. While we were searching the list of items you gave. There's some of them are already missing." I was shocked "You sure?" "Yes" I sigh "In that case, come to me to regroup." "Okay" "oh also be on the lookout" "Copy that"

"What was it" Shadowsan question why I'd stop. "Later, we need to continue this first" and continue what I was doing.

When I'm done making a circle, I put the glass down slowly. I was about to grab the painting but then "Looks like I caught you red handed" I heard.

Hello everyone, hope you guys like it. Please Vote and leave a comment.
Byeee!!!