Grand Magic Competition (2)

Ellesmeere Solar.

I keep my presence in check so anyone would never notice.

I swiftly join the crowd of people na nag aagawan na ng ribbon, and I get away without being caught. Napangiti ako nang makuha lahat ng ribbon nila, I've already get 6 ribbon.

What? There's no rule, just get some ribbons or let someone take it away from you.

Napangiting napatingin ako sa madaming may hawak nang kunting ribbon. Pumunta ako sa likod nito at hinawakan ang balikat at unting hinawakan ang hawak nitong ribbon.

I lean to his ear and said. "Gotcha'." I mischievously said as I get away faster before he could react. I do it simultaneously. I can hear the surprise reactions of the crowd

"W-Woah, what a surprise, the unknown participant just targeting the exact participants with 3 ribbons!"

"It is allowed, why? I clearly said 3 or more and I said that if it's taken away then you're out, I also didn't said any restriction about getting ribbons, but I didn't also expect that someone will take it to her advantage. Marvelous!" Tuwang tuwang sabi ni Sir Wyndel, if course he would be. I salute to him, well done figuring out my plan

I just did something cruel to the participants by crushing their hope to get to the next round when it's clearly that they can already pass but ruined by an unruled strategy HAHA.

Well, pinapadali ko na ang karanasan nila. Like I said, I was observing. There are 5 monsters in this arena. I'm getting the ribbons of those who are no match for them.

"Stop! It's all done!" Biglang announce ni Intsr. Wyndel. Napatingin ako sa magic screen, it was exactly 20 minutes.

"Give the ribbons to the staffs to write how much you get and wait for the announcement for it. And now! Listen to
the category of the next round." Tumatawa na naman siya, I think he's really a psycho. Right?

I widely smiled at the Staff who is shocked on how many I got. "Name, please?"

"Sunny." It might be a weird nickname here, but yeah. "Uh.. 24 ribbons." Sabi nito. Tumango ako at umalis, ang dami ko pala naagawan hehe. Nakasandal parin ako sa poste habang naghihintay

"The 2nd round will be compose of team, a two team." Really, feeling ko siya din nakaisip nang mga pakulo dito. The Competition is really out going and unruled, he's like that. "Yes, yes." He was talking to the staff who much likely bring the result. "Okay, there were 28 participants left!" Oho.

"So there will be 14 person each team, the rule are simple, beat the other group by force or what and overwhelm them, and that's it! The last round!" He was wandering off to the high stage while announcint it.

"Check out for the your group and start to hang out with them, laters!" Sabi nito bago umalis na.

I tilted my head then go to the magic bulletin board. The names appearing one by one.

Expected, I was in the group A. What surprise me is all of the strongest people I was observing are in the same group as me. Woah bloody hell, thankful enough that I won't face them already.

I smirked when I see how many they get, 2 of them stay in only 3 ribbons,  another 1 got 5 and lastly, that Rayleigh get 15. I can feel that they are really have the instinct to face each other so they keep getting lowkey until they reach the 3rd round.

They want to balance the team, so speaking, this was the result, so they limit their ribbons.

Of course, hindi nila ilalagay sa isang group ang malalakas if ever, kaya magandang tactic ang naisip nila.

The highest in the Group C is 19. Next is 18.
What a nice balance.

But, clearly anyone can tell the result since.. the crowd are cheering for us, not just because we are the team A, but they know how many strong contenders here in the Team A. I bet, these people are famous for their strength.

"Miss, nice play." Napatingin ako sa nagsalita sa tabi ko. Oh shit. It's him! One of the 4 strongest people here.

"Not really." Nakangiti kong sagot. "Let's do well in the next round."nakangiti nitong sabi. "I hope you go easy on them haha." I said, he was taken aback.

"..." he was clearly speechless. Natawa naman ako. "Just kidding, let's go along well." Sabi ko the pat his shoulder.

I think, he was expecting for me say 'don't suck up the team' beat them all, but I just said na he should go easy on them when It should be what he was expevting since I've got the highest score.

Hindi mo talaga maiisip na nasa 12-15 years old ang nag aaral dito. It's clearly an elite academy.

"Let's do it!" Sigaw ng mga kagrupo namin, well kinda not bad. Oh, I was not bringing any weapon.

"Congrats." Nakangisi na sabi ni Sir Rayleigh. I smirked back him, he was also taken aback. Seriously. "Nah, just a simple thing I could've done." Simple kong tugon.

"I couldn't be in that place  if one of you, no, if all of you tried to do something." Baling ko sa tatlo kasama yo'ng kausap ko kanina. All of them parted their lips. Well, I really couldn't tell. Since I was just using strategy than more of my combat nor my power and ability.