Liam getting back to his senses

" please stay " that's all he said , while grabbing my hand with his weak ones.
It was a breathy murmur but proper for a human ear to catch it.
I slight smile crept on my lips , even though maybe he is saying this due to his slight unconsciousness and dizziness.
But I couldnt say no to him , atleast at this point.
I sat on the floor , because he was holding my hand tightly like a baby , and if I move towards the other couch he'll be awake and right now all he needs is sleep ! So I can't wake him up.
I stared at his face for few mins , he might have been through so much pain , in this few hours hope he gets well...

I couldn't keep my eyes off his sleeping face , he looked so admiring and soft , just like baby , *sighs* who would know this baby looking face can litrally be the frowning man with gloomy face just the next hour , wondering how he would react after waking up.

I really wanted to caress his face , but I was thinking what if he wakes up.
But I couldnt resist it any longer , so I gently and delicately caressed his Cheeks , where he got few cuts.
After few mins I started to feel sleepy and I didn't realized I went into deep slumber.

7:00 am....

Liam's POV

I opened my eyes slowly , I felt like my head was slightly hurting and my arms too.
I opened my eyes properly and saw the sunshine falling on my face from the nearest window ,
I was laying on a couch , while bandages and bandaids in many areas of my body , I rubbed my head suddenly I remembered what happened last night , i-i- got into a accident....but then what happened?
Where am I now ? Who's house is this ?
" excu-----"
I was about get up and call for someone but I felt someone's hand on my chest.
I looked towards that person and saw Melissa's sleeping figure.
" Why am I with her ? "
I slowly tried to get up from the couch , while placing her hand on the couch.
" she is so fragile....and delicate , just like a angel...she is one....so naturally beautiful , i can admire her face all d- "
" Uhhh! What am I thinking ! No ! Liam ! You Can't think any more about her like this "

I looked at her hand which was still in my hands , i holded it slightly more tighter cause idk what was going on my heart it was telling me to hold it more longer , I wanted to hold it more longer and more tightly .

I took my face more closer to her , but I couldnt resist looking her cherry lips , I tried to look away but I couldnt .
The more I try to move away from you and move on from my untold feelings the more they get stronger and passionate!
I couldnt get off my mind from her..

I wanted to tell her how much he I love her , but I didnt wanted to drag her into my messed up life , but seeing her everytime and so closely makes doesn't lets me forget about her.

" Oh you're awake "  meslissa opened her eyes and looked at me in surprise.
" uhm i know your  thinking why are you here , well  *explains the whole last night situation  in details * "  she spoke as i slowly remembered what happened last night.

" ughhhh "  I groaned in pain as I grabbed my head , suddenly  a rush of intense pain flow through the head, as i touched my wound finding slight blood flowing from there.

" uh I think your bleeding , dont  put pressure  on your head too much "  she spoke concerned as she grabbed the first aid box.

" Its fine I'll go home now  , I'll do it myself "  I spoke as i was about to go.
Then I felt a hand grabbing mine , tightly...
" You know sometimes you should listen to your employees too "  she with a stern face.

" so  shut up and sit here "   she pulled my hand and made me sit on the couch as the pain was growing even more.

" let me do the dressingshe spoke as I looked and admirer her caring and concerned eyes.
She cut off the previous  bandage around my forehead and kept it aside , while I could feel the warm liquid very slowly coming out that wound.

Her brows knitted together as she saw the blood coming out of my wound , she took out cotton dipped in anti-ceptic liquid and started to tap slowly slowly over my wound.
The moment the medicine touched my wound it burned like hell  but the beauty  lying in her eyes overpowered the pain .
She was busy doing the dressing , and i kept looking at her mesmerising eyes forgetting the burning sensation cause of the wound.

I suddenly got back to my senses and realized  how close she was , the distance between her and my face was inches away.
Out of the blue , our eyes meet and it felt again like the world around us stopped during that time ,  we kept looking deeply into each other's eyes and forgotten everything.

I looked at her as observed every detail about her , her flustered face and her gaze going down as she moved her eyes away from me.

She took the bandage and wrapped around my head , while she was wrapping it , our lips were inches far from eachother , as she finished the dressing , our eyes locked !
But this time none of us wanted to look away , we just stared trying to find our  true emotions hiding behind our eyes.

The sexual tension in the room was getting  higher and higher , I  don't know why but my reflexes kept telling me to pull her into a kiss , as my inside couldn't control anymore.

" uh-uhm I think i should go uh.." she spoke awkwardly as she was about to get up.

Melissa's POV ::

I was about to get up from the couch suddenly i felt somebody's strong grip on my wrist. I looked back and i saw Liam , he stood up and stood closer to my figure.

" uh.....i-..."
" you? "

" fuck it " he murmured as he looked up and pulled me in , and pressed his lips on mine , at first i was dazed and trying to figure out what just happened.
His lips moved in sync with mine , I was taken aback by his sudden action but somehow  we both felt the same feeling and connection , i kissed back knowing  it might just be out of the flow but at that point all I cared was the intense and passionate kiss we were sharing.

His hands slowly traveled towards my hips as he rubbed his fingers smoothly adding more intensity to our kiss which was not a kiss anymore , turning more into a needy makeout.

It felt like we forgotten where we were and who we are and in what status we stand on , the only sound we could hear was the slight breathy moans and our throbbing heart.

We both wanted more of eachother , as every second of the kiss passes by. We both pulled out and stood apart and started breathing heavily.

It turned more awkward than anything , he looked down as we both were flustered due to our actions.
I gulped the awkwardness and tried to break the ice .

" uhm...you don't have to uh be you know uhm a-awkward about the Uhhhh...thing we like did right N-now...." I spoke .

" Melissa , i didnt-  "

" you dont have to explain !! We both know it didn't meant anything and- "

" it did...."

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

( im so sorry readers that you had to wait for so freaking long for the chapter to come out , i almost forgotten about this and the plot too so it took a long time to come up with something similar to the way i kept it hanging !! I'll try to post the next chapter by the beginning of the next week )

[[ thanks alot for 28k+ reads , ilysm <3 ]]