two.

No perspective.

Silence. Complete silence.

Hearts thumping rapidly in their chest.

"That can't be possible." Helena spoke not knowing how to act. She looked around the room for someone, just one person to say it's a sick joke.

The room stayed silent.

Helena's heart dropped and her breathing paced faster. She bounced her knee and stared at the wall. Her anxiety flying through the roof as she chanted.

Why?

She didn't what to feel. Slowly but surely, she felt that overwhelming numbness take over once again. Even so, this time she fought it.

They can't do this to us. Why did they do this to us? Roman thought as tears filled his green eyes. He glanced down to his knees as thoughts raced in his head.

Couldn't they not have killed themselves?

Why did they kill themselves?

Why did they get the easy escape?

Why was it harder for us?

They didn't stop. But, when did they really ever stop?

Theo just stared at the man in the corner who had a scowl across his face. He didn't know why or who he was. But that feeling rushing through his veins quickened. That anger. That rage. Theo didn't know how to control it. He clenched his fist tightly digging his nails into his skin. Ripping it open.

He wanted to scream he did not have any other brother. He wanted to leave this tight spaced room. He wanted to forget everything.

He felt his wrist being touched and stared down to see his younger brother holding his fist. He stroked it gently trying to relieve the anger.

Leo stroked his fist softly and pulled it open. He saw the torn skin inside his brother's hand and sighed sadly. He understood why he was angry. Leo knew how they felt as he felt the same but he hid it better. He would hide his feelings from people. However, don't let that fool you, because every night as he went back to sleep the 6-year-old let it out. He let out that rage. That discomfort. That sorrow.

Aside from the fact that today was different. Today he showed everyone those emotions. Not the way he wanted to.

He excused himself as he went to the door. He wanted to cry it out in the bathroom. That overwhelming feeling, the anxiety, he was so scared off started to crawl up to him. Yet he barely got to the door as it took over. Making him struggling to breathe. His poor legs felt weak underneath him and bailed out. His hands shook as he tried to grip the floor. The muffled shouting around in the background. His crystal tears fell out his green eyes and he gripped onto his jumper. He pushed himself up to go to the bathroom instantly regretted right after.

He blacked out.

Ace stayed in his spot as he watched the boy fall onto the ground. His siblings screaming in distress and worry as they tried to wake their brother. The crying echoing across the room in pain.

That satisfying pain he wanted to hear. The cries he wanted to hear.

He already knew Helena from the times he used to play with her when she was two. Still, he didn't care. He was just hurt.

It made him sick to the core. It was gut wrenching that his parents left him by himself at just the age 13 to look after his brothers. But now finding out that his parents had another family made him angry.