16

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 16. Dating 016

    On the Dragon Boat Festival, Wang Chunhua got a few salted duck eggs from somewhere. When he drank porridge in the morning, he gave half of them to everyone in the family, and he hung a wormwood at the door. Besides, it was no different from ordinary days.

    In the morning, He Xiaoyun walked home from the river bank after washing her clothes. He heard the loudspeaker at the entrance of the village shouting there. The commune's projection team will show a movie at the threshing ground tonight for everyone to watch.

    During the slack season, the screening team would go to the countryside and take turns showing films in each brigade. This time it happened that it happened to be the Qingshuihe brigade on the Dragon Boat Festival.

    Someone next to her was on the same road with her and heard the radio and said, "Xiaoyun, go to the movies tonight."

    He Xiaoyun smiled and said, "I just want to go. The children can't sit still. Let's take a look.

    " Also, a three-year-old kid, fart and oily." After

    entering the courtyard, I saw Wei Yuanhang sitting on a small stool gnawing on the rice dumplings. The rice dumplings at home had been wrapped a few days earlier, and they were almost finished by now.

    He Xiaoyun dried the clothes and was about to go back to her family's home. Last time, her father had a bad foot. It has been several days. I don't know if it's better. She went back to see if she needed any help at home.

    She talked to Wang Chunhua, went to the room again, and said to Wei Jianwei: "I'll go back, look at your child, don't let him play with mud."

    She plans to rush back before lunch, and bringing the child will inevitably delay Yes, but that kid has been a bit sticky to her recently, so he won't let him see it for a while.

    "Is there something at home?" Wei Jianwei was still reading, and when she came in, he put the book down.

    "No," she squeezed her hair in the mirror and pulled her clothes, "just go back and have a look."

    "Do you need me with it?" he asked again.

    He Xiaoyun didn’t dare to ask him to go back together. Otherwise, her mother would see her son-in-law come to the door and ask for an egg snack again. "I’ll do it alone." After

    a little tidying up, we didn’t see Wei Yuanhang in the courtyard. Grandma was talking in the backyard, and He Xiaoyun quickly slipped away while she was not found.

    When she got home, Li Yuegui had just finished her housework, she had to take a

    break , and when she saw her, she stood up again, "Have you had breakfast? I'll get you a zongzi." He Xiaoyun pressed her and said, "Eat, eat too. Zongzi.”

    As soon as she entered the door, she saw the zongzi hanging on the beams of the house. A small bunch, probably about ten, should be kept for the elderly.

    "What about Dad? How are his feet?"

    Li Yuegui sat down again, and heard this, and said with an irritation: "I went out after breakfast, saying that I was bored at home for several days and everyone was bored. Whatever you want He goes, don’t say that your