42

"Shit." Wilbur says.
"Oh no."
We both sigh, looking for something to say.
"Maybe if people ask about it, we can just say it's a friendly thing." Will suggests.
"Yeah, but I'm not sure many people will believe that." I sigh.
We think again.
"Then, let's just ignore it." He suggests.
I think for a moment. That could work, but on the other hand- it might not. Our chats on our lives could be like that all the time.
"We can try." I say, agreeing to his idea. "Who posted it?" I asked quickly.
I looked at the username.
"Oh. A fan." I say.
"I'm so stupid. I should've remembered that people see us in public all the time. I'm sorry." He says, rubbing the back of his neck and exhaling.
"It's not your fault. We have our own lives, and they should know that." I assure Will. He nods his head.
"I just can't believe I was stupid enough to do that."
"Will. It's a date. And it's okay." I say.
"But you could get death threats." He says, in worry.
"Will-"
"You could get hate. I don't want to do that to you."
"Will!" I yell. Finally, he stops.
"It's okay." I say again.
"Promise?"
"I promise. If they want to be intrusive in our lives, then so be it. We can't stop them. Some of them just don't listen." I remind him.
"Sorry." He says.
"You did nothing wrong, Will." I assure him again, this time bringing him into a hug.
We sit there for a little until we let go, "I'm going to order some pizza for us. Tommy and Tubbo haven't eaten I don't think." Will says, he dials the number.
"Okay, I'm gonna go upstairs with Tommy and Tubbo." I say. Will grabs my hand.
"Their live." He says.
"I can just ignore the chat, and I can say it's a friendly thing if it pops up to much." I say.
He nods his head and lets go of my arm.
I sprint up the stairs, I open Tommy's door and close it. I sit next to Tubbo.
"Hey Y/n." Tubbo greets me.
"Hey! Will's ordering some pizza for dinner." I tell them.
They cheer.

Donation:
How's your guys' night?!

"It's fun." I replied.
"Y/N AND WILBUR GOT ME A BEE!" Tubbo yells.
"AND THEY GOT ME ANOTHER VLOG GUN." Tommy adds. He looks back at me, "y/n- I really don't want this."
We all laugh. "I knew you wouldn't, but you could still shoot Sapnap and Dream with it when your bored." I sighed.
"You have a point." He says, he drinks some of his coke.

Donation:
LOOK ON TWITTER CHAT

"Or you can stay here. With us." Tubbo tries to avert their attention.
I whisper something into Tubbo's ear. "You've seen the picture?" I ask.
"Yes." He replies back.
I exhale and read some of the chat.

User0273677: POGCHAMP BOYS

Donation:
Guys, let's not talk about that thing right now! Sorry chat is so toxic. Anyways, I'm glad you guys had a good day. Y/N PLS TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT YOUR SWEATSHIRT. I LOVE IT.

"Oh, thank you. I got it from Urban Outfitters." I smile. "And thank you for taking that leap to tell the chat that." I say.

Donation:
Can you debunk the rumors though??

"What rumors?" I say, trying to make it sound like I don't know.

User02748: THE RUMOR IS THAT YOU AND WILBUR ARE TOGETHER

"Oh, sorry. Yeah we aren't." I lie.
"Yeah, chat. They aren't. You guys shouldn't assume anything. They have their own personal lives." Tubbo sticks up for us.
"Yeah, thats not very Pog." Tommy says. He takes another sip of his coke.

Donation:
I LOVED YOU AND WILBUR'S NEW SONG!

"Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!" I say.

*about an hour later. Tommy ends stream and I go in my room.*

I sit on my bed, playing with the ring Will got me.
Someone knocks on my door.
"Come in!"
Tubbo walks in with his bee. I'm happy he likes it.
"Hey, I forgot to ask you this after the stream, but do you want to do a cooking stream? Us four? Wilbur just agreed. And I'm pretty sure Tommy will." He asks.
"Yeah, that'd be fun." I smile.
His face brightens and he walks out of the room.
I take a breath. A lot has happened tonight. But it was fun.
I felt a vibration from my phone. I took it out and set it on the bed.
Carter.
"Oh hell, no~" I sang, I put my middle fingers up at the phone. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you." I sang repeatedly.
The phone stopped ringing. Then it started to ring again.
"1-2-7-3, down the Rockefeller street- I don't know the words la la la la." I danced.
It stopped ringing again.
Then began to ring again.
"Oh no- don't make me do the renegade." I said, I ignored it once again and watched his name disappear.
I took a breath, I think he was done trying. I go into my bathroom and get a shower. I get into my PJs and go back out into my bedroom. I grab my phone. No calls. PHEW. Okay. We good.
I walk out of my room, I go down the stairs and go into the kitchen. I grab a quick drink of water and I go onto tik tok, I haven't been on there for a while. I watch my following page.
Dream made a tik tok of George and Sapnap, DUDE- THEY MADE CAKES WITHOUT US. HOW DARE THEY- you know what? Tomorrow for the cooking stream we'll up them.
Tommy made a couple tik toks with Tubbo. Wilbur only posted one new video, to his song 'line without a hook' (not actually his song but- YOU KNOW) saying 'hey guys I made this. I made this. Go listen to it. Now. I say, now.' I giggle at it.
I scroll through like 10 of Minx's tik toks. SHE POSTS SO MANY TIMES- but hey. I'm not complaining. She's really getting her likes.
I set my water down as I finish it and I go into my room and cover myself with my blankets. I turn off my LED's and all of my lights. I do keep my TV on though, seeing that I can't really sleep without it on. I put on Onward, as usual. And turned it down completely.
I closed my eyes. It felt nice to be in my bed again. Of course, I like sleeping with Wilbur. (Not in- not in that way- but like just normal sleeping. With cuddles every now and then.) I like it, don't get me wrong. But I did miss my bed a little, it was relaxing. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.