23

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 23. 023 Purity

    In the end, the big cock fell under the chopper. He Xiaoyun seriously suspected that the chicken could not run anymore after being chased, otherwise he would not die so easily.

    Just after the chicken was slaughtered, He Xiaofen's family arrived.

    She carried a basket and held her little daughter in her arms, while the eldest daughter was held by her husband Zhang Jinsheng.

    "Yeah, you guys came quite early." After entering the door and seeing He Xiaoyun fading chicken feathers in the yard, He Xiaofen handed the child to Li Yuegui and rolled up his sleeves to help.

    He Xiaoyun smiled and said, "It's not too late for you."

    "There are eggs stewed in the pot. You and Jin Sheng will eat first." Li Yuegui said to the eldest daughter.

    He Xiaofen listened and turned to her husband and said to her husband: "You take the children to eat, I am not hungry, I can't eat it now."

    Wei Yuanhang was playing there with a chicken tail hair, and seeing so many people here, Run over to lean against He Xiaoyun.

    "Why didn't Xiaohang call Auntie today?" He Xiaofen teased him.

    Wei Yuanhang called auntie, still clinging to his mother, looking rather shy.

    "It’s been too long. I’m a little shy now. When I get to know him well, he will be crazy." He Xiaoyun smiled and turned her head to see the child. "Did you not say you missed two younger sisters at home before? Here, go and play

    with them." He Xiaofen and He Xiaoyun were two years old, but they were married, even Wei Yuanhang was born a few months earlier than He Xiaofen’s eldest daughter, but because the two in-laws were separated It's not that close, and each is busy at ordinary times, and I can't see each other in a month. Wei Yuanhang is far less familiar with the two sisters than Yanyan from the next door.

    When the child saw his new playmate, he was somewhat reserved. He Xiaoyun coaxed a few more words before he ran into the house to find his sister.

    "Where is my brother-in-law?" He Xiaofen's gaze rolled around in the yard.

    The relationship between the younger sister and the brother-in-law is not good, she knows. At the beginning, she also looked down on what the younger sister did. But in the end it was her own sister. She said it and scolded it. In the end, she hoped she could Live the life well.

    When I went to Wei's house that day, I heard my sister talk about her brother-in-law, and it seemed to be much more relaxed than before, but she couldn't rest assured that she hadn't seen the two kiss each other with her own eyes.

    "Shhh..." He Xiaoyun lowered her voice, glanced into the room, and then said: "He helped dad fix the chicken ring in the backyard. Dad started repairing it yesterday, and it hasn't been repaired. If I let my mom know that Jianwei helped, it must be done again.

    Let's talk about Dad." He Xiaoyun nodded very understandingly. Li Yuegui said to He Dazhi. They had heard it since they were young, and they really have to hear the cocoon in their ears. They really don't want to come back once, and have to listen to her.