25

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 25. 025 Ambiguous

    The next morning, Wei Jianwei and his father and brother went to Houshan to weed the tombs of the ancestors of the Wei family, while Wang Chunhua started to pack things for her son one after another.

    Home-fried peanuts, newly knitted sweaters, several pairs of thick insoles... She walked back and forth in the house. He Xiaoyun and Feng Qiuyue knew that she was not feeling well, and they were not good at persuading her.

    Aunt Zhang next door, after finishing her housework, came over and saw her walking around again and again. She couldn't help asking: "What is your mother doing?"

    Feng Qiuyue glanced at He Xiaoyun and answered for her: "Jianwei will return to the army tomorrow morning. No, Mom will

    pack his luggage." "Oh," Aunt Zhang nodded, and said, "A month has passed, and Jianwei's return seems to be yesterday."

    "Yes."

    "I remember that Jianwei was the first Once I left home, I was just a teenager and half-year-old. How many tears your mother has wiped in front of me, it has been so many years." Aunt Zhang sighed.

    After finishing cleaning up, Wang Chunhua finally sat down.

    Aunt Zhang patted her hand and comforted: "Days are coming soon, Jianwei is back in the blink of an eye, don't bear it, or the child will see you and go uneasy."

    "Alas..." Wang Chunhua sighed and reluctantly. Smiled, "I know, it's just uncomfortable for a while, and it will be fine

    afterwards ." Aunt Zhang joked: "You can't bear to say it, Xiaoyun can't bear to say it? Young people are thin-skinned, so don't be in front of her. I sighed and provoke her tears later."

    He Xiaoyun smiled, and looked down as if embarrassed.

    Although she was not too uncomfortable, she felt a bit melancholy because of the imminent parting and the atmosphere at home.

    Wang Chunhua looked at her, nodded, cheered up, "You're right, I'm like this, it makes them even more sad."

    "Eh, that's right." Aunt Zhang said, thinking of something again, "I I heard that some of the cadres in the army have reached the level and can take their family members over. I don’t know what is going on with Jianwei?"

    "Is there such a thing? I don’t know anything about this, so ask Jianwei when the time comes." Wang Chunhua said .

    "I want to ask, otherwise their young husband and wife will be separated all year long, so it will be difficult."

    Wang Chunhua nodded in agreement.

    In fact, if the second daughter-in-law had the same temperament as before, even if she could join the army, she would not dare to let her go, for fear that something might happen again, which would affect her son's future. But now the daughter-in-law has changed sex and has a good relationship with her son. The child is small. If the family can be together, it is better to get together.

    He Xiaoyun couldn’t help but raised her head. She knew that the military rank reached a certain level and her family members could join the army, but she had never thought about it before and didn’t think Wei Jianwei would want her to join the army. After all, they are not really loving couples. She went and let Does he continue to sleep on the floor?