𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺

"Back off!!"

"Back off!!"

All the students flinched, one of the most popular boys at school had come between them and the blonde-haired. "He isn't comfortable so back away."
They all obeyed and scurried off, no one wants to get on that person's bad side.

Taehyun sighed in relief as he poked the person's arm, making him turn to him "Thank you."

But then Taehyun's eyes widened in shock, that was Choi Beomgyu... He's the one who just helped him. After pausing for a bit, the brunette stared down at him with a frown "Maybe I wouldn't need to help you if you weren't a weakling" he spat.

"Wait what..?"

Beomgyu was now looking to his side, just staring in a distance "I only stepped in because you looked pitiful"

Taehyun blinked as he eyed the taller, he couldn't help but notice that the other's perfect-looking face was suddenly acquired by a pink flush for unknown reasons, unknown to him at least. Taehyun spoke up in a voice that was monotonous but you could hear the umbrage in it "Who are you calling a weakling?"

"The little pipsqueak in front of m—"

The blonde-haired grabbed the older by the collar with a force that took the other off guard, and pulled him down for their eyes to be at the same level, he hissed "Listen up punk! I already have two people who call me 'small' countless times so I don't want to hear it from you. Our size difference is practically inexistent, so shut your shithole!"

"Terry!" Chan screamed "You're supposed to make him like you, what are you doing?!"

Meanwhile, Jisung gasped "He gave us an indirect shoutout, I'm so honoured!"

The trained assassin shoved him away before leaning against a wall while crossing his arms. He scanned him from head to toe 'So it's this douchebag that I need to kill? Easy.'

~

Two guys came to join Beomgyu and the other, one of them waved "Wow Beomgyu! I can't believe this"

The other one, Choi Yeonjun looked confused "Why are you red, something happened?" The pink-haired then met eyes with Taehyun and the latter did too.

As soon as they made eye contact, they ended up not looking away for a while, completely forgetting the presence of the other two.

Beomgyu rubbed his nose while looking downwards "No nothing."
His heart had skipped a beat at the younger's change of attitude, he really didn't see it coming. He looked so shy and innocent with those students a second ago and yet-