ix. fight together

Dearest L, 

That was you, wasn't it?

Ravenclaw robes. Tanned skin. I don't remember much about your appearance other than the fact that your eyes are the most beautiful color I've ever seen. You've captured me with your words and your gaze and I simply can't look away. You're devastatingly beautiful.

I didn't expect it. I thought- I don't know what I was thinking actually.

Did I do something wrong? Right? Or was it just a click in your brain?

I remember the moment so vividly for it to only be a few days ago. I don't why I didn't write this sooner, I was just trying to understand why. You could've waited forever.

You walked up, I could tell there was passion in your soul, even if I didn't know who you were. I immediately looked up and said hello. You didn't say anything in response.

You just.. looked around at our surroundings. I'm sure you saw Draco and the others so why did you do it?

Grabbed my face gently and connected our lips. You're a great kisser, by the way. 

Fireworks shot through my brain and euphoria came over me as I melted into you. I felt our souls connect in the best way possible. Nothing like whatever Draco's given me.

I didn't realize how much I longed for it.

You left me flustered in the best type of way. I still don't know who you are, though. 

Daphne pull me aside after and asked me what that was about. I told her everything if you don't mind. Guess it doesn't matter now, she knows and she supports.

I went through my trunk, trying to reread the old letters we sent back and forth, but I couldn't find them. Do you have any clue where they are?  

I stayed awake, staring at my dormitory room ceiling last night. And every moment I thought of you. 

Draco hasn't approached me yet but he clearly saw. I'm not scared of him anymore, so when he does, I'll tell him everything.

Because I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with him. Or without you.

I want to know every inch of you, the person who writes the letters that is. Not the person who hides behind the words and buries themselves in shadows.

I want to know you.

But only if you're ready. I'm sure you are, given current events.

We'll have to fight in the war, you know. It's coming. But we could fight it together? 

Together. That's how I'd like it to be. That's how I'd like us to be.

Maybe that won't work out in the future, but for know we'll push through it. We need each other, right?

Sincerely, Pansy