chapter 16 ~ poisoned womb

"Finally" I mumbled, pulling Mickey into the storage room of Kash and Grab.

"I had to go through the back, what the hell's with your brothers throwing produce?" He muttered, his lips coming down to attack my neck.

Apparently Lip got into this army/rotc thing that Ian had been working towards the last few months. So now the two of them were on a zero no-speaking terms policy.

Ian wasn't even supposed to be working today, hints the sneaking around, but Grandma Gallagher showed up at our house this morning and none of us want to be the one to take care of her.

"Do you want to fuck me? Or talk about my family...."

I quickly buttoned up my skirt before sneaking Mickey out the back door

Obviously my brothers new the two of us we're fooling around, but he didn't know that they knew and I wanted to keep it that way.

I mean it was already bad enough having them, Kev, and Veronica know....I didn't need anyone else aware.

"What the fuck" I snapped, walking over to the counter. "Just leave Lip, I'll deal with it" I muttered, pulling the watermelon from his hands.

With grandma being released from prison, I had to much on my plate to deal with their constant bickering; or lack there of I guess...

I handed Ian the broom and dust pan because there was no way I was getting down on my knees to clean up all the smashed groceries.

"It already sucks having to share a room with you's both, you're really bringing it to work now?" I groaned. He just rolled his eyes in response which I guess was more than he was giving Lip.

"He's such a dick, y'know?" Ian muttered as I held out a trash bag. "Joining the army is my thing"

"Which i'm still not cool with btw" I interrupted.

"And i'm not cool with you fucking Mickey in the back room but have I said anything?"

Damn. What the fuck crawled up his ass?

"When you get over this, I hate everyone bullshit, come talk to me" I snapped. I threw my bag over my shoulder before storming out of the store.

Hopefully Frank would have left with Grammy so I wouldn't have to deal with their bickering as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------