Chapter 24

After my confession, the boys didn't say anything. They of course courage me to forget and now that I'm with them, they will save me from my dark memories. And I was very thankful for them and their kinds words. I needed them.

I was a little afraid, cause they didn't mention anything about my sister's condition. I told them that I need to save them. I know they understood, but they see how they trying to avoid this topic. Looks, like I will need to talk with them again. But for now, I still want to spend my time with them.

I was sitting in their living room, between Taehyung and Jungkook. Tae had my hand in his and he played with my fingers, while Jungkook had his head on my shoulder. "You know, I and Tae didn't bond with you" Jungkook mumbled against my skin sending shivers through my spine.

"Yeah. I didn't get my kiss babe. So, why we go on date together? Three of us" Taehyung smiled. I was thinking when Namjoon entered the room. "I think it's a good idea. You three didn't bond yet and you can have your time together. But if it's okay with you Ray" he asked.

I eagerly nodded. Like I have my time with Taehyung, but we didn't bond. And I wanted to get to know Jungkook more. "I will love too," I said. Jungkook jumped from his spot and looked at me. "I want to plan our date" he happily said.

I wasn't able to stop my growing smile. He looked so cute and handsome. Taehyung lay his head on my lap. "You can go and plan, will cuddle with my babe," Tae said and snuggle into my tummy. I let giggle at this feeling.

Jungkook pouted and mumbled something leaving. Namjoon looked at us with a dimpled smile. His eyes shined with love and adoration. Yoongi soon entered and spot Taehyung cuddling me. "Nah, it's my time with Ray," Yoongi said. Taehyung sighed and stood up before glaring at Yoongi.

"Come on. We can cuddle in my room" Yoongi pulled me with my hand and walked to his bedroom. I glanced at Namjoon and he just smirked at us. Blush broke to my cheeks.

Entering Yoongi's room, he didn't say any other word but pulled us both on his bed. His bed smelled like him and it was very comfy. I felt Yoongi's hands snake around my waist and his nose snuggle to my bare collarbone. It tickles. And I laughed at this feeling.

"You so comfy and cuddly Kitten. You like this?" He whispered at my neck. "It tickles, but I like it," I said. I felt Yoongi smirk against my skin. We were laying on his bed cuddling and my eyes started to shut down.

I snuggle deeper into Yoongi's chest, his head still on my shoulder. "We can't nap, lunch is gonna be soon." Yoongi tiredly said. I whined, I wanted to nap. I heard a low chuckle from Yoongi. Soon I felt something wet on my neck.

My eyes shot wide. Yoongi started to kiss my neck and my bare shoulder blade. It sends sparkles around my body. I wasn't able but just melt to the feeling. It felt so good. Yoongi smirked again and started to suck on my neck a little more. Whimpers left my mouth.

"You sound so beautiful my little" Yoongi face was now close to mine. His hot breath hit my face and his lips brushed against mine. "Can I?" He asked. "Yes, you can" I whispered and a huge smile painted Yoongi face. I loved his gummy smile.

He got closer and crushed his lips on mine. We didn't move and his hands rubbed my sides. He was gentle and careful I can feel it. Soon Yoongi started to move his lips and the kiss got deeper.

It felt like the first time. His lips, his smooth skin against mine felt internal. I was feeling like I was on cloud 9. The kiss was passionate and Yoongi tongue entered my mouth. He was dominant and I can't lie, but I liked it a lot.

His hand brushed against my thighs and he lightly squeezes it. The air in the room was hot and full of untold lust. But our moment was short-lived when someone knocked on the door and Hobi's head peaked through. He tsked at us.

Yoongi pulled away from me, his lips swollen and dark pink from our hot make-out. He smirked at my state and I lightly punched his hand. "Jin told lunch is ready, but I see I came in the wrong time" Hobi teased.

Yoongi stood from the bed and pulled me with him to stand. Hoseok took my hand and we walked to the dining room. He leaned close to my ear and whispered. "It was hot seeing my two soulmates like that". I started to cough and dark blush was on my cheeks. And he just laughed at me.

///////<A/N>\\\\\\\
A short fluff chapter. I just wanted to say Yoongi is something else. My bias Taehyung, but Yoongi just hit different 😌😏😍

Oh, I published my new book. But my main attention still be on this one till I finish it. But I hope you will check it out.

 But I hope you will check it out

Be safe!💜💜💜