~Chapter 13~

The blessing of the land.

Bubbles4213

Chapter 13: Back in action!!

(Author: I just realised that Zhongli sounds like Gabriel agreste from Mlb.....oh my. Also, play the music when I tell you too. Okay? WARNING MENTIONS OF CHILD RAPE ARE IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DON"T LIKE THAT STUFF THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!)

~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

Your eyes soon widened, surprised by Diluc's words as you felt his figure move past you. 

Embarrassed, he faced away from everyone as he was red as a tomato.

Just as red as he was, you couldn't move, but instead, all you could really do was just stand there like a dork. 

Jean and Venti sended glares Diluc's way, making him suddenly cough. 

Lumine and Paimon where just confused, just getting into the conversation. 

It was silent most of the time, an awkward aroam forming around the tavern, but Diluc soon spoke up. 

"Now that we have the Holy Lyre, what's next bard?" He asked, trying his best to hide the red hinting his cheeks. 

You were so confused, but you just walked towards lumine with a stupid look onto your face. 

'What just happened?' you thought, wanting to know why Diluc said that. 

Venti soon looked down at the instrument, his eyes soon widening on how beautiful it is. 

It's been so long since he played it, he must have forgotten what it looks like. 

Lifting his hand, he gently caress the carvings onto the enchanted wood, his stomach suddenly feeling excited. "The pattern of flowing wind carved on the rosewood...and the strings still feel cool to the tough too. Oh the memories..."  He spoke, making you tilt your head. 

'Memories? Did he play the god's instrument?' you thought, a little confused of what he's saying. 

Jean looked at the Bard, her arms soon then crossing. "What do you think, Venti?" She asked, seeing how his face held a sad smile. 

"It's a beautiful instrument.." He added, looking up at you four.

"Do you think It can summon Dvalin?" You asked, a finger soon went onto the Bard's chin. "Hmm...Although this lyre is the real thing, I doubt that it's going to work." He confessed, having paimon let out a huff.

"So we went on that cursed mission for nothing?!" Your eyes rolled. "Like you did anything."

Paimon then faced you. "Hey! Says the girl who got to lay in bed!"

"I was dying! Not being fucking lazy!" you snapped, making her slightly yelp. 

"Enough." Diluc interupted, making the two of you to immediately stop. 

Turning to Venti, he sighed. "Can you tell us why it won't work?"

"W-Well....." Paimon scoffed. "Spit it out bard!" she snapped, earning a slap in the head from Lumine. 

Your eyes just looked at the lyre closely, seeing how this original look's alot different from the books Lisa gave you.

Squinting, your eyes started to view something different.