Real Miami

They drove back to Tej's place after dropping Dani off.

"She was into it man. What's that about? You see the way she grabbed dudes head." Roman said.

"She had to man. He was testing her. You gotta remember that her ass is on the line just like ours." Brian explained as the walked.

"You're feeling this girl way too much. She's just like that crazy ass trailer rat from back in the day, Tanya." Roman said meaning Monica.

"Tanya? Man you went out with her after I did." Brian said and stopped.

"I mean. I couldn't let it go to waste." Roman said.

They walked to where Tej, Suki, Jimmy and another girl were playing cards and Jimmy was rapping. Brian gave Suki a kiss on the cheek.

"Jimmy how are you ever gonna pay me back if you keep losing to Tej like that?" Brian asked.

"I'll be back later. I'll catch y'all tomorrow." Brian said and went back to his car as everyone said bye.

He headed straight for Dani's place. He parked the car in the driveway. He turned off the car and walked up the stairs to her house.

He knocked on the door three times before she opened it in a towel with fluffy hair since she just got done blowdrying it.

"You're opening the doors half dressed now?" He asked.

"Why, you gotta problem with it? Also I knew it was you since you're the only person to come here this late." Dani walked away letting Brian in. He closed the door behind him. Locking it as well.

"We need to talk."

"About?" She asked as he followed her into her bedroom.

"About you wondering off tonight."

"I went to a bar not to far from you so technically I didn't wonder off. Plus you were drooling all over Monica remember?" She said pulling out a drawer.

"Dani, I'm not attracted to her and no I was not!" He said leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

Dani looked up and gave him a 'really' face.

"Okay maybe I was but that doesn't mean my feelings changed about you." Brian said and moved away from the door frame.

"Mhm whatever you say Brian. This isn't anything serious. I don't know why I'm so butt hurt over it." Dani sighed.

"It's because you like me." He teased. Dani huffed. "As if!"

He walked behind her as she put on a pair of boxers. He wrapped his hands around her.

He kissed her neck.

"Brian what are you doing?"

"Trying to get you forgive me"

"It's not working."

"Are you sure about that." He said as he kissed the part of her neck that made her weak. He had learned somethings about her during all their intimacies.

She rolled her lips together. Then he started sucking on that part which caused her to slightly moan.

"Seems like it's working." Brian said with a smile. She smiled.

"N-no it's n-not."

She now let out a full moan.

"Yes it is." Brian said.

She untangled her way out his grip and grabbed a shirt and another pair of boxers.

"No it's not. Now go take a shower, you stink." She said and threw him the clothes.