Prank wars *part 1* (Tom Holland)

Requested by GemmelleJornacion: Y/N pranks Tom by breaking up with him whilst Harrison films it

Tom, Harrison and I sat in mine and Tom's shared apartment, me sat on Tom's lap as we hung out in the living room.

"So, how's filming going?" Harrison asked as one of the Avengers movies played on the TV.

"It's going. We're a little behind schedule, but nothing that we can't handle, and this one comes to visit me all the time on set." Tom smiled as he looked at me, making me return it and bite my lip as his hands gently rubbed my back and thigh.

"It's fun seeing him at work. And it's great to see Zendaya too." I nodded.

"I swear that you'd rather be fucking Zendaya than me." Tom teased.

"Shit, exposed." I sighed sarcastically, making the boys laugh at me.

"Darling, could you grab my hoodie from the bedroom? I'm getting a little cold." Tom nodded. I narrowed my eyes at him. Tom and I had been engaged in a prank war for the last two months, and I had been the last one to pull a prank. Meaning that it was his turn to retaliate.

"Can we not just turn up the heating?" I asked slowly.

"Babe, please just grab my hoodie." he sighed. I returned it, his exacerbated tone suggesting that he did actually need it. I stood from his lap, making him look at Harrison as I headed along to our bedroom and opened the door. The next thing I knew, I was soaking wet. I screamed loudly as the bucket fell and dowsed me in freezing water, making the boys burst out laughing in the living room.

"TOM!" I screamed.

"Yes, darling?" he laughed.

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled as I headed along to the bathroom to get out of my now sopping wet clothes.

"Love you too, sweetheart!" he returned, making me smirk and shake my head as I shut the door.

I opened the door to our bathroom, using the towel to dry my hair as I walked back into the living room. My eyebrows furrowed as Tom wasn't there, but Harrison was.

"Haz, where's Tom gone?" I asked, alerting the boy to my presence as he looked up from his phone.

"You guys were out of tea bags, so he popped out to get some more." he stated.

"That boy loves his tea." I teased, making Harrison chuckle and shake his head as I sat next to him.

"So, listen. I already know how I want to retaliate to Tom's prank, but I need your help with it." I nodded. Harrison looked at me.

"What can I do?" he asked. I bit my lip, unsure of how he was going to take this.

"I'm going to break up with Tom, and you're going to film it." I admitted. His eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" he exclaimed as he turned his body more to face me.

"I'm not actually going to break up with him of course, but I need him to think that I am. It's the perfect prank!" I laughed.

"It's perfect if you want to go too far." he nodded.

"Oh, come on, Haz, he just drenched me in ice-cold water. I promise that I'll stop before it goes too far, he won't actually think that I'm breaking up with him." I reassured. He sighed and looked at me.

"Fine, alright. But if it does go too far, I'm making myself known so that Tom does know that it's only a prank." he warned.

"That's fine, Haz." I nodded, making him sigh.

"Okay, so you know what to do?" I asked Harrison as we sat on the sofa, waiting for Tom to get home.

"Yup. When he gets home, I hide, and I film your prank. And I step in if I think that it's going too far." he reiterated, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, yes, I get it, Haz." I nodded. Suddenly, we heard the front door lock click, making our eyes widen.

"Fuck, hide, hide!" I hissed as he scrambled off of the sofa and into the kitchen, leaving the door open a crack so that he'd be able to see what was going on.

"I'm back, darling!" Tom called out, making me take a deep breath and prepare myself for the prank. I took one final deep breath before looking down as Tom walked in.

"Where's Haz?" he asked as he put the shopping bag down on the coffee table.

"Bathroom." I mumbled, my eyes glued to the floor. Tom's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me.

"Is something wrong, sweetheart?" he asked as he sat next to me and placed his hand on my knee. I gulped, trying to stay in character.

"Of course something is wrong. I didn't fucking appreciate being dowsed in ice-cold water." I scoffed quietly. Tom's eyes widened.

"You're upset about the prank? Why? I've played worse pranks on you, angel-."

"I don't care if you've played worse pranks on me, this one was the final straw." I spat as I stood up. Tom's eyes widened further.

"Love, stop it, you're scaring me." he gulped.

"You should be scared. Because I'm breaking up with you." I declared. He choked, his eyes wavering as he shot up.

"What?! Over a fucking prank?! Darling, please think this through." he begged.

"No, Tom. I've had enough. I didn't want to say anything before, but this is the final straw." I shook my head.

"Please, sweetheart, fuck, let me fix this." he choked, making me gulp as tears started to leave his eyes.

"You can't, Tom. I'm sorry." I insisted, though it was getting harder to stand my ground as I saw how upset he was becoming. He bit his lip, tears now streaming down his face as he sat back on the sofa and held his head on his hands. I gulped. Maybe I had taken this too far.

"Tom, I'm sorry." I gulped again as I sat back down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What?" he choked into his hands.

"I-it was just a prank, I'm not actually breaking up with you." I shook my head. He looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed as he lowered his hands away from his face.

"Oh, I know." He nodded, making my eyebrows furrow as suddenly his face perked up and the tears stopped.

"W-what?" I gulped as Harrison came out of the kitchen with his phone still filming.

"Harrison thought that your prank was a little too much, so he called to warn me and told me to play along. You got double-pranked, babe." he smiled, making my eyes widen as him and Harrison high-fived.

"You cheeky fuckers, oh my god." I scoffed and shook my head.

"Nice try, though, love. If I hadn't have been in on it, I really would have believed that you were breaking up with me." he smirked, curling his arms around my waist as I stood up.

"That was supposed to be the plan. Are those real tears?" I laughed as I wiped the drops of salt water off of his face.

"Babe, I'm an actor, I can cry on command, of course they're real." he teased, making me smile and shake my head as I kissed him.