Eleven

Bailey

"You look like shit," Arrex snorts

Ah leave it to your brother to make you feel better about yourself. No one will better humble a girl than her brothers.

"Emma please smack my brother," with a wide smile stretched across her face; she does.

"I think that counts as spousal abuse," My brother pouts in his seat as everyone else gathers around the table for breakfast.

"You two aren't married yet," Colton snorts, quite literally dropping into the seat beside me

"Might as well be," Arrex, still pouting and rubbing his arm, mumbles. He could be such a baby sometimes.

My parents had made breakfast this morning, thankfully making my regret of staying up so late last night a little less. Even after leaving my balcony, my mind wouldn't rest.

Why can't I get Jordan out of my head? Caleb too?

"Bailey." Spencer's voice snaps me out of whatever thoughts I'd been immersed in

"You okay over there blondie?" My dad grins

Nope.

"Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine just tired," I nod, a grin mirroring my fathers on my face. I can see Becks concern as he watches my every move but avoid any and all eye contact.

"Good morning my favorite people!" Arya bursts through the door, her voice sounds form the hallway "and Colton,"

"Fuck off!" My brother yells

"I found a kid," she enters with Danielle in her hands

"She's pretty," Elle grins at Arya

"Can I keep her!" Arya jokes, a smile on her face as she watches Danielle

"Can you make me cupcakes?" Danielles eyes light up

"With that face, I'd make anything you told me to girl," Arya smiles at her. She'd always said she was unsure about having kids, but it when it came down to it, she was amazing with them.

"I don't think her dad would appreciate it too much," I grin at the two, She's always been naturally good with kids.

"What would I not appreciate?" Danny appears on the kitchen, instantly focusing on Arya holding his daughter.

"I'm taking your daughter," Arya stated not even looking up.

You know, it would probably be smart to not say this to someone you've never met before, but at the same time, Arya has never given two fucks about first impressions.

"That," I grin

"You know? you can definitely have her for a few hours," he admits, Danielle just looks at him and sticks her tongue out before holding her arms out to him.

Arya finally looks at Danny as she's handing Danielle over before actually introducing herself. In everything going on last night, I don't think she really got to meet the three newcomers.

"I'm Arya," she smiles "Calebs sister and Coltons best friend,"

"No she isn't," Colton snorts

"Fuck off," she rolls her eyes at him "And you must be Danny, the one with a kid,"

"That's me," he smiles his ever charming smile, "You've already met Danielle, and then the other child over there is Spencer," he smirks pointing at Spence who flips him off