Chapter 18

((HERE SORRY FOR THE ABRUPT ENDINGS OK IM REALLY BAD AT ENDING CHAPTERS AHAHDBSHD))

"Armin, let's dive in the deep end!" I ran all the way down the pool room, Armin still holding onto my hand and trying to keep up.

"The- the sign says no running, (Y/N)!

"It also says 'no entry past 8 pm' but look at us now, blondie!" I stopped at the end of the deep side. The diving board was closed so that's out of our options. I looked over at Armin and he looked to me nervously.

"What are you planning...? Our friends are over there." He pointed to the rest of our group with his free hand but still looked at me.

"...on the count of three, we jump."

"WHAT-"

"One..."

"(Y/N)!"

"Two..."

"WHY-"

"Because you aren't even trying to escape! Three!"

We jumped into the pool hand-in-hand, only letting go to swim back up to the surface. I wiped the water away from my eyes and looked at Armin's pouty face. He had a soft glow to him and it was probably because the lighting in here wasn't that strong, I could barely see the floor without looking with goggles.

"I wanted to show you my flamingo floatie..." He whined, looking iver to the floatie on the other side of the pool.

"Well, you're showing me now! It's cute!" I smiled at the floatie and waved at the rest of the group. "I don't think they wanna come to this end- looks like this is our camp!"

"but..." Armin looked around our side of the pool disappointed. "...there isn't anything over here. It's just us."

"Which is all I need!" I added and he blushed, looking into the pool water with a smile.

"...Hey, (Y/N), I've been meaning to tell you some-"

"Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie! You came!" Eren shouted, causing Armin and I to look at the door. Armin sighed.

"Maybe next time."

I frowned but didn't bother to force it out of him. I mean at this point we both know we like one another. Does it really need to be said? I don't think so.

"Annie is so pretty, isn't she?" I looked at her in awe, talking to myself and forgetting Armin was even there.

"Huh? Oh...yeah, she's a pretty person. Why? Do you wanna go talk to her? I don't think the two of you have really met yet."

I nodded over to him and he eagerly waved the three over. The three strolled over to me after setting up on the bleachers. Reiner jumped into the pool while Bertholdt and Annie stayed on the land, sitting on the edge and dipping their legs in the water.

Reiner polled up right infront of me and I moved back a bit.

"Hey there, pretty, don't think we've officially met! I'm already assuming you know our names since we know yours." Reiner semi-introduced himself. Armin swam a bit closer to me, but stayed right behind me. I could feel Armin and Reiner give some sort of mutual look. Reiner nodded and held his hands in the air, showing that he'll back off.

'Have I just been claimed? Not that I mind-'

"Yeah..." I nodded slowly and looked over to Armin, who was looking at Annie and Bertholdt, who were holding hands. "Oooh..."

"Yeah, helped them get together a few weeks ago. Honestly though I've still got my eyes set on Historia." He smirked down at me bit looked across the room where the rest of the gang were at. "And she doesn't seem to be here. Oh well."