FIFTY ONE

Despite the rough breezes of a very suffocating wind, a certain jet black haired managed to stand by the river. the jet black haired figure stood a meter away from the flowing river, having multiple thoughts as he stared blankly at the far distance, his mind was corrupted with so many thoughts that he also probably jumped into different conclusion.

  Everything was messing with him, from the annoying breeze of cold wind that had slapped his entire body as his silky black hair beautifully swiped to his side and sometimes revealing is forehead on the spot. he was breathtakingly ethereal. But despite his beautiful appearance, his mind vanished. Questions bombarded him.

Is this beautiful frame really his?

Does he have a soul?

and most importantly...

Who is he?

He doesn't know, one moment he was suddenly in the darkness and he couldn't tell, he couldn't tell if he really belonged in this body. he was suddenly lost, that he couldn't find the only lightness in the pure dark he was caged in. Someone was calling his name, he really wanted to respond, to come out, but someone interrupted him and he could not speak for himself and go out. he was silent, dead for awhile...

And right now, standing in under the cloudy sky as dead leaves continues to fall from the ancient dancing trees. he was suddenly questioning his sanity. He could not remember what happened to him, to them, he was like in a coma for ages that even if he tried to move his fingers, he's frozen.

He wanted to scream but he can't get himself to scream out in what he was feeling. Indeed, he finally came out. but he felt like he's taking over someone else's life, he felt that he didn't deserve to be alive in the first place. he can hear them, especially him. screams, begs and pleases. it was deafening him, really. he doesn't know why they're acting as if they're in pain.

And suddenly, pain shots through his chest making him gasp in for the breezy cold air. he's breathing was uneven as a lone tear immediately escaped from his delicate eyes, his body forgetting to function properly, he stumbled back as he clumsily dropped down in the grassy ground. clutching on his chest tightly, whimpers left his mouth as he curled into a fragile state.

he doesn't know how to calm himself, and there's no one can help him this time. grasping on the green grasses as he slowly sank down in the ground, his knuckles turned pale white from the clenching tightly on the poor grass. the jet black haired cursed under his irregular breath, it was awful, the feeling of your breathe being knocked out of your chest, lungs and out of your rib cage. all he can say was, awful.

Continuing to gasp for air and grasp in the grass to hold on tightly for his life, the question is- is this his life? he tried to whimper out for help but it was no avail, the deep field with the flowing river was empty and no one can see him through the thick greenish leaves of the tall ancient trees. he looked like he was dying but he doesn't feel that he is. the pain on his chest was unbearable and he could
actually see the bruising on his chest, it freaked him out to see such sight, what if something wrong happens to this precious body?

But maybe, there must be something wrong with this body. it was throbbing like crazy and spidery bruises went up to his neck, it was dark in colour that it honestly freaked him out. What if he's really going to die? what if this body and brain stopped functioning and his breathe
would suddenly stop and dead, really for sure? He doesn't like to overreact but that's the least he can't think of right now.