➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 14

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘠 𝘉𝘖𝘠] - [𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘉𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘋]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The nights of unexpected words and dreams made flowers bloom, maybe the fire that was unleashed could make the barren plants grow. The everlasting life of dead souls itched the skies and clouds, old stories and tales would fall down like pitter-patter, maybe then the foolish humans could taste redemption.

Ignorance was truly bliss for the girl, her heart only filled with the sweet syrup that the angels dreamt of and her mind only infused with the galactical tides she wished to chase, she hoped that one day that the world could suck the mayhem out of her and she could let the plague of a creature out of her chest. When would she taste the sweet kisses of asphyxiation or would she have to drown in the distasteful liquid that was flowing down her cheeks.

MY HEART HAS A TAG WITH YOUR NAME ON IT, I THINK YOU OWN IT NOW.

The sky that she grew to love had lost its divine hands, lifting up the earth with its righteous hands but now all she could see was the empty balls of fire that had rested on the black marble. The blue haze that she loved had become nothing but neutral tones and empty songs.

She had been sitting underneath a thick oak tree, the leaves sheltering her from the Gods' mania. Her eyelids droopy and scowl prominent, it could be said she had become what she had hated, the curse that had been set on her finally let medusa play hide and seek in her veins.

Legs crossed and hands lightly holding a pencil, she let her mind wander to the teal eyed boy, her thoughts prominent and intruding, while the wind lightly played with her skirt she let her pencil and mind do the work.

Dear Eren :)

I am so sorry for what I have done, breaking our promise was the last thing on my mind but I think the universe had other plans.

My chest flares up every time I think of you, is this what they call heartbreak? if it is I want this disastrous thing ripped out of my chest, the pain is unbearable and the pain of missing you makes me feel empty and cold.

I remember the days where we would circle around like we were orbiting the earth, like fresh new daisies and a sweet valley, I am feeling an ache in my heart now and I wish you were here to soothe it, you were always one for care regardless of your anger and loud words.

A part of me wishes you could forget me so I could live a life not wondering if you felt the same ache I am feeling but the other part of me hopes we can keep the other promise we made and that you will find and forgive me.

you always told me you loved my words, saying how they reminded you of the books me and Armin read, I hope one day you can read this and feel the same warmth I have as I'm writing this.

I miss you so much.

Always and Forever,

F/n.

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘈𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘔  ] - [𝘒𝘈𝘓𝘐 𝘜𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘚]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

YOU DON'T HAVE A HEART

YOU DON'T HAVE A SOUL