046

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"remember, when you see his majesty, make sure you bow with us okay?", kiyo reminded, to which the two half-demons had excitedly nodded as they couldn't wait to enjoy the end of the year feast.

even nagi and uraume tagged along as the shogunate suggested that the more the merrier.

obviously, that had meant that everyone had to dress appropriately, to which nozomi was thrilled because she had gotten a new kimono out of it.

sukuna scratched the back of his head as he annoyingly grunted, hating how restricting the fabric was as he also didn't appreciate how attractive kiyo looked, especially for tonight.

"can't you wear a less flashier jūnihitoe?", sukuna scowled, to which kiyo had slightly tilted her head to the side.

"why? does this one not look good on me?", the priestess asked, now feeling a bit self-conscious.

"no, that's not—"

"papa's just jealous, mama. no need to be worried", nozomi assured.

"oh?", kiyo hummed in amusement, a small smile playfully dancing on her teasing face as sukuna had pinched the little fox demon's cheek.

"brat", he muttered, making nozomi shrug, as she was used to it.

"we're here!", the coachman announced as that was the cue for the four to get off the carriage.

nozomi and hakaku's eyes widened in shock as they've never witnessed such a lavishing palace, decorated with red lanterns ten feet away from each other as many palace maids and eunuchs walked in a straight line with their heads slightly down, carrying trays amongst trays of foods and drinks.

"let's go now", kiyo softly chuckled as she held hakaku and nozomi's hand, meanwhile sukuna just stuck his arms in his sleeves.

satoru and the rest had already arrived and been seated, waiting for the four as they chattered amongst themselves.

"itadori, wipe your saliva away!", kugisaki quietly reprimanded, trying to make a good impression amongst the others, as there were many important and influential guests here today.

"but look at the food!! ugh, when can we start eating?", itadori whined.

"it's okay. I'm sure the feast will start soon", yoshino assured, trying to ease the tension.