Confusion Is Key

Monica and Carter took off to the air strip and the cops were all preparing

Brian and Roman pulled up. Dani riding with Brian.

"C'mon man. Guns, murders and crooked cops. Man I was made for this bruh." Roman said to Brian who asked if he was ready.

Then the two assholes pulled up.

They followed them to a trailer park and went inside one.

"Cops." Brian muttered under his breath than Roman did this thing with his car.

"Stay with me Rome. Stay with me." Brian spoke to himself since they were getting chased by cops.

They were going faster than ever!

Then a helicopter came infront of them shooting a type of gun. The same gun from the street race.

"Brian I think I can get it off the car." Dani said. "What no!" Brian semi-yelled. "Brian I got this, okay. Just drive and don't run into anything." Dani rolled down the window and started climbing out.

"Man what is she doing?" Roman asked.

Dania climbed out and held on to the back bumper. She grabbed the hook and tried to pull it off. She than kicked it making it go loose.

She kicked more and more till it was gone. "YEAH BABY!" She yelled and climbed back in the car.

Brian looked at her in the mirror and smiled.

The cops car crashed into each other as they got closer and closer to airstrip.

Out of no where one of the clowns told Brian he's a good driver and all Brian said was thanks.

The cops tired to surrounded them at the garage but, a lot of trucks crashed into the cops than a bunch of cars came out of the garage.

Like a lot of them.

Everyone from the street race was there causing a confusion.

"Y'all let's break." Brian said over the walkie talkie.

Everyone went different ways.

Then the green and purple cars went west. Every cop following them than surrounded them.

The two in the cars stepped out.

It was Tej and Suki!

"Whoa whoa. Fellas fellas. I know my tags are out of date but damn!" Tej said.

Tej and Suki waved at the helicopter.

Bilkins wondering where they were.

Little did they know they were on the highway.

Brian in the blue and Roman in the orange.

Dania in the black and white leading them.

Them excited that they escaped.

"Thanks Tej for being so clutch. I owe you one big time!" Brian said over the walkie talkie.

"Yeah Brian you really do owe me man. You really do-" Tej was about to continue but Suki elbowed him.

"Us. Suki says you owe us aight." Tej said.

"Yo Roman you there man?" Brian asked.

"Wassup man?" Roman asked.

"Looks like we have one more trick huh?"

"My pleaser buddy. Let's do it baby." Roman said.

"Enjoying the ride? Fast car. It's a classic. Old school. American muscle. This car can do a lot of things you want to see?" Roman asked asshole one.

Roman then hit the dude on the dashboard many times than hit button to make him go bye bye.

Brian had learned something. Roman and Dani at the target point.

"Brian said there's a new plan." Roman said.

"We gotta met him at Target X strip."

"We gotta save him?" Dani asked.