Just another day....

By the way when does this take place? Well if you didn't know I'm having this set after DMC 4 and the Savior was stopped. Just to clear anyone who is confused. In this Universe (Y/n) aka nero has never met Kyrie and Credo and the town was destroyed.

____________________________________

Your Pov

Location: DMC

Its been a a a couple days since Lady and Dante told me to get some rest. But it wasn't working out well why? I was simply bored and and all I can do to kill time is continue training or hang with someone from DMC. Hell even Patty has things to do!

Y/n: "Thats it....guess ill head out for a bit."

I got up and put my coat on and when I opened my door I saw Trish standing there which her hand in the air indicating she was about to knock on my door.

Trish: "Hey (Y/n)!"

Y/n: "Uhhh....hey Trish? what brings you by?"

Trish: "What a girl can't come and see a family member?"

Y/n: (Stares).....

Trish: (chuckles) "Oh come on (Y/n) lighten up a bit."

Y/n: (Steps out) "So what is it?"

Trish: "Your no fun ya know that? Anyway I got a job for you."

Y/n: "A job?"

Trish: "Yup I'm heading to Fortuna City and I have to check out the place."

Y/n: "I guess you want me to come with you and give you a hand."

Trish: "Yup! Not only that you get to spend time with me!"

Y/n: "Anyone else coming?"

Trish: "Nope Just me, you and Lady."

Y/n: "What about Dante?"

Trish: "He's running an errand for Morrison."

Y/n: "Well ok then...when do we leave?"

Trish: "After lunch of course! come on your paying!"

Trish walks away.

Y/n: "H-Huh? wait a sec how come I have to pay?!"

Trish: "Because you and lady are literally the richest in our group."

Y/n: "Blame Dante for wasting his cash..."

The two then went to get lunch. They went to a fast food place and the two basically ordered hamburgers and fries and sat there for an hour. Afterwards, (Y/n) and Trish were picked up and went to The Ruins of Fortuna City...

Y/n: "Ok Trish so what exactly are we here for? You said you came to check something out."

Trish; "Well according to Lady there used to a group that went by the name the Order of The Sword and they had collected many artifacts and weapons. Our job is to check this so call order and make sure those relics are still there and if so we take them and secure them."

Y/n: "And how are we going to bring the relics back? I'm not exactly in the mood on carrying them all on my back and walking home..."

Trish: "Oh don't worry about that. Now come on on lets head over to the order and find lady."

Y/n: "Ok."

Trish and I walked to a chapel that was in the middle of town to find Lady and when we got there she turned and saw us.

Lady: "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

Trish: "Oh I brought him."

Lady: "Really Trish..."