Chapter 19 - Wild N Out & New Experiences.

5k reads and 200 votes❤

I sat on the gaming chair in the room and Rae looked at me.She took off her shirt,I did the same and she sat on my lap,she put her hands around my neck and we started making out.She moved to my neck and I smiled,I put my hands around her waist,she unzipped my jeans and took my dick out,she started giving me a handjob then she put her mouth around my tip,she wrapped her tongue around it and started going down.I had my eyes wide as fuck from enjoyment,I put my head back and closed my eyes.I was hard and she kept going,I balled her hair in my hands and bobbed her head up and down.The door opened and Poki walked in,she stared at me and then at Rae.
"Why do you keep walking in"
I said.
"I'll leave"
She left wide-eyed.
We laughed it off and she took her clothes.I took a condom out of the cupboard and put it on but it couldn't go fully over to the base.Rae put my dick by her pussy and went down,she moaned and took control.

-

After she came multiple times I came inside the condom and we were both sweating and tired.I threw the condom in the bin and we put on our undergarments and fell asleep in the bed.

-

I was awoken by a Instagram dm.I checked it,it was the Wild 'N Out instagram account asking me to make an appearance for the show today.I agreed and they told me the time I should arrive,my headache started paining badly,I kissed Rae on her forehead and went to get some pills.I took them and put some on the counter,I took a shower,I took a skull ski mask,a black LV fanny pack,a white Vlone shirt,black jeans and white af1's.I put the fanny pack over my shoulder,I went to get my jewellery to clean it and Rae woke up.
"Get ready,I'm going on Wild N Out"
I said and she smiled.
I went in the bathroom,took a toothbrush and cleaned the chains and watches.I woke up everyone and told them,they were gonna join me but they were gonna be in the crowd.I took my gun out of the safe,I took the magazine out and put the gun and mag in the bag.

-

We got in the cars and went to the set,it was gonna be live on air so millions would be watching.We got in VIP parking and I put on the mask.Rae came under my arm and we went in the back and everyone knew we were coming,we met Nick and the rest of the cast and they were cool,Polo G was a returning guest for the episode.I stayed in the back and everyone else was in the crowd,it was Wildstyle which was the last part of the show.

"Before we go any further,we gotta bring your favourite YouTuber/Streamer and guy with a deep ass voice,ladies and gentlemen give it up for Venom"
Nick said and I walked out,there was people screaming and clapping.
"Wassup Nick"
I said and dapped him up.
"DJ D-Wrek run that beat"
He said and he looked at me.
"Venom,you think you steet,on this show wrong choice but how you gon' talk to me with a deep ass voice"
He imitated me.He buzzed him for it being bad.I got given a mic.
"Con cut the beat for me"
I said and he said his slogan.
"He cut the beat already"
Nick said.
"Make fun of my voice but I'm innocent,Nick you're a bitch for the hell of it,Nick you'll never be relevant,made fun of my voice but I can make your girl wet with it"
I said and the team I was on went wild and the crowd was screaming.I got the point for it and Nick dapped me up.

-

We left and when we were in the car Rae wouldn't stop smiling.I looked at her.
"You did so good"
She smiled and laughed.I smirked and went back but made a stop,I bought backwoods to try weed for the first time,I bought weed by a public shop and we went back.

-

I setup stream,I got a ski mask on with facecam and I pressed go live.
The title was 'Trying Weed For The First Time' and the stream got 400k viewers.The chat was full of Wild N Out comments.

"Chat we have a backwood over here,I washed it off and I got this blowtorch,so we are gonna roll it and obviously you can see my eyes,so you'll see how high I'll become,as a notice,I AM NOT A ROLE MODEL"

I started rolling it based on a tutorial,it was going unsuccessful.I facetimed a friend of mine that goes by Inferno,I got taught how to roll it correctly.I put on some Tee Grizzley for the stream,I put the blunt in my mouth and lit it with the blowtorch.I inhaled and exhaled but coughed so much after.I read chat and they taught me how,I tried it and it work.I was smoking casually and it was going well,after a while I got high as fuck and started laughing at anything.Everything was closed so my office was a hotbox,Rae walked in and inhaled so much smoke.I looked at her and my eyes were red,she looked at me and kissed me,she walked out and closed the door.

"Chat,I think the munchies are kicking in right now,I really want Doritos"
I said and got some.I was eating it and more viewers were joining and people were doing watch parties.

"I'm so high chat,I wanna try wax and Mango Kush"

"I wanna hug all 600 thousand of you"

I ate more of the Doritos and got laughed at by chat.

-

I ended stream and it was midnight,I went next to Rae and fell asleep instantly.

Infernoxd45 👀