42. Suprise

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Holy shit," Nazaire said as he sat back slightly shocked from the fight they just watched.

Iris glared at the boy who was still above her as the light spilt onto his face she remembered him, the boy she met at the park that day.

She was pulled out of a trance when the door was slammed open and he was ripped off her, she was still on edge so when she was pulled up from behind she drove her foot back into the person's shin.

"If you kick me in the shin one more time," Valerius warned.

Iris was so confused and in pain and mad.

"What the fuck is going on?" she questioned Val.

Noticing her glare he took two big steps back to protect his shins, "Before you get mad, it wasn't my idea," he warned.

"Valerius,"

"Your brothers sent us in to fight you," the girl said as she leaned on her brother who was helping her out of the room.

Iris's glare found Valerius, not wanting to be on the receiving end of it he ran out of the room with her hot on his tail.

Following the door he ran behind, she felt a mixture of emotions rush through her body as she saw a big screen that looked directly into the room they were just in.

She knew they had been watching, though luckily they hadn't heard that Iris had met the boy before.

That was their little secret.

She then saw Donatello and Nazaire sat with another man and woman who she didn't know. Iris then walked slightly forward and noticed Lorenzo and Valentino crouched down behind their chairs trying to hide.

Valentino rushed out, "It was them," as he pointed at Nazaire and Donatello.

"But good fight though," Lorenzo complimented as he held his hand up for her to high five but slowly lowered it as Iris shook her head.

"You sent people to fight me," Iris said in disbelief as she stared at Nazaire and Donatello, "you're, you just sent two random people to fight me,"

"Well actually their not random they're -" Iris glared at Valentino and he instantly shut his mouth.

"Wrong time," Lorenzo whispered loudly next to him.

The three of them saw Iris's fist clench and collectively took one step back, one more just to be safe.

A sudden laugh turned everyone's attention towards the man and woman in the chair.

"Sorry sweetheart," the woman said as she stopped laughing, "I've just never seen these boys so scared of anyone before,"

"She has the same fury your mother had,"

"She does," Nazaire said as she smiled at the reminder.

"So just to be clear you sent two people in to fight me,"

"Yes," Nazaire and Donatello said at the same time, whilst the twins and Lorenzo just dramatically shook their heads.

Caught up in her fury Iris hadn't had time to analyse the unfamiliar man and woman sitting in front of her and how similar they looked to the boy and girl she had just previously fought.

Not saying anything else she pulled out her phone as she dialled a number and everyone in the room watched as they were full of confusion.

Before the person on the other side of the phone answered Iris quickly remembered.

"I'm sorry I'm Iris," she introduced not wanting to seem rude, to which the woman internally awed.

"I'm Sophia and this is my husband Matteo Alessi,"

"It's very nice to meet you both,"

A faint voice could be heard from Iris phone.

"Aunt Gina you'll never guess what the boys did," she started as she headed towards the door and smirked at them whilst their eyes widened, "they sent people to beat me up it was so violent they brought bats and everything," she trailed off as she told her aunt everything, exaggerating a few bits for emphasis.

Matteo's laughter bubbled out of him as he looked at the boys.

"Sei fottuto."
(You're fucked)

- x -

author's note: how's everyone doing?

random life update: so had results day that went well, but I still don't know what to pick for a-levels and don't know where to go either so that's wonderful, oh I also had prom and huh let me tell you.

No, I actually have a story to tell you guys so in this next chapter I'm gonna tell you I'm the author's note cause phew.

random question: have you ever had a real-life wattpad moment and if yes what, leave your stories 💞

(this is a sign to do some self care)