🍋Amane Idol AU PT.2🍋

This is a lemon. I will warn again when it gets to the lemon bit so if you don't like lemon I would recommend you stop reading at that point. This first half is kind of fluff with bits of smut leading up to it.
The image at the top is a Hanako image I put freckles on. At the end of the story I will put the other one on here.

Here we go I guess....

You and Amane were finishing your ice creams while walking down the street. You could see your house in the distance. You kept nibbling to the bottom of your cone when your eyes lit up in joy. You stopped walking which caused Amane to stop. (You were holding hands still).

There was melted chocolate at the bottom of the cone.

You: Amane Look!

Amane: Yes Darling?

You:There's Melted Chocolate at the bottom- wait DID YOU JUST CALL ME DARLING?

Amane: Yeah I guess I did. Why? Do you like it? If not I will stop... Maybe.

You: I- Um.. I did kinda like it but anyway, Do you want some?

You really couldn't lie. When he called you darling your heart stopped and you felt butterflies. You decided it would be unfair if he was the only one teasing. You licked some of the chocolate slowly not realising you got some on your upper lip. If you did realise you'd panic thinking the tease failed. Amane realised before you could and decided to shoot his shot. He slowly leaned into you with a smirk on his face as he trailed his tongue across your upper lip. He then pulled away still smirking.

It broke you. You froze with the biggest possible blush on your face. Your knees went so weak and your heart was pounding.

Amane absolutely loved your reaction. It worked better than he thought it would. Needless to say you needed a minute to breathe and calm down before you could continue walking home. As you held hands he slowly stroked your hand with his thumb, soft smile on his face. The moonlight reflected off his face which made him look almost angelic. Believe me though. He isn't as angelic as you'd thought.

At this point you had got to your door. You and Amane were still hand in hand. You grabbed your keys going to unlock the door but it turned out it was already open. You panicked because you live alone. You and Amane cautiously opened the door stepping in and there was a cake in the kitchen saying "Happy Birthday" on it. You smiled softly at it remembering how loved you were. Amane knew where your bedroom was so you two went up there. (The bathroom is next to the bedroom). You told him he could go shower since he was kinda sweaty from performing under bright lights. You say on your bed looking through your favourite movies.

You went downstairs to grab popcorn and drinks. By the time you had made everything and got upstairs Amane was sat on your bed with soaking wet, messy hair, A towel on his shoulders and a damp t-shirt with shorts on. You froze and almost had a NOSEBLEED. The wet messy hair, wet shirt combination was too much to handle. You had to take a few seconds to breathe and calm down your scarlet face. Amane saw your face and was watching your breakdown. He decided to make it ten times worse. He slowly got up, Walked over to you and moved your hands from your face and put one hand on your chin the other on your hip. You were almost screaming at this point and he whispered in your ear, In a Low Husky Voice,