+ 9 +

This...guy...is strange..

"U-Um! S-Sorry!"

Watching the tall boy quickly run to a towel to wipe the whipped cream off of his face he tugs off his glasses and looks at you with big round dark eyes, his bottom lip shyly pulled inside of his mouth.

"Th-This c-can doesn't like me! Haha..."

...it's just a can...

"Ah...I-It's alright..."

"Ah! H-How r-rude of me!"

Backing up when he bows down into a ninety degree angle with his glasses still in his hands your eyes widen when he drops the can of whipped cream onto the ground along with his glasses, his body dropping to his knees to scramble and pick up the items.

Goodness...he's clumsy...

"....s-sorry...I-I'll clean this up..."

"No it's okay...don't worry about it...i-it happens..."

I'm the one that tried to cook chicken without a pan...

Once the bow gets up off of his knees and slips his clean glasses on his face, his shaggy dark hair brushing over his eyebrows and resting right above his droopy almond orbs.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo...M-My n-name is Shuka...R-Rin Shuka."

...Shu...soo...

"S-Soopa?"

"Eh?"

Blinking up at the boy in confusion you watch his entire face erupt into the deepest blush humanly possible, even the top of his nose tinted in the pink hue.

"Sh-Shuka..."

"Shoopa?"

Retracting his hand to rest against his lips you watch the boy's crooked smile and pointy canine teeth light up in full display when he lets out a giggle, his head whipping his bangs from getting in his eyes.

"Sh-u-ka. Shuka...I-I'm from Japan...s-sorry if my words sound strange..."

"Ah...Shuka."

"Yes! Exactly...Y-You're my coworker right?"

"Mhm...I worked here for a while but I've been gone for...personal reasons."

"Mmm! The office let me know that you can't lift anything heavy, so don't worry. I'll lift all the heavy stuff for you! I hope we can work well together!"

He's so cheery.

It's kind of nice....

But I hope he won't get hurt lifting things...he's clumsy...

"It's nice to meet you Shuka, I'm Y/N."

"Wah...what a pretty name! In Japan, the girls would be jealous of your name."

Jealous?

"Really?"

"Mmm!"

"Y/N! We're ready for your coffee! I want a heart on my coffee!"

"I want a bear!"

"I want a bunny!"

Goodness....what happened here while I was gone...everyone suddenly got so cheery...

"I've tried to refill the whipped cream machine...but the cans keep exploding everywhere..."

"We don't use that machine Shuka...they don't fit regular cans of whipped cream..."