78

Chapter 78: Little Girl
Ning Guang had a dark expression on her face. Some of it was fatigue, but more was confusion. Di Jiufeng saw, and rose to pull her to sit by the table. “How did it go, did creating Lin Hao’s body not go well?”

Ning Guang shook her head and handed the genealogical record to Di Jiufeng. “I think we’re really not the fated person. I forgot earlier, or else we could have asked the monk what this was.” Flipping open the first two pages, Di Jiufeng saw a clearly different type of paper inlaid in the book, about the thickness of four pages, the color much different too, folded neatly together. If they weren’t paying attention, they may have flipped right through.

Di Jiufeng opened the paper, finding that it was very soft to the touch, just like human skin.

It was a very unique texture. Di Jiufeng felt like she had touched this paper somewhere before. Pinching a corner of the paper, she thought carefully. Suddenly a scene flashed through her head, and her back went taut!

“Ning Guang, quick, take out the map to the witch tribe’s tomb.” She tugged on Ning Guang’s sleeve, her eyes burning like they were full of stars.

Ning Guang was a bit tired, but looking at her eyes, all the exhaustion in her body suddenly disappeared.

She pulled out the map to the witch tribe’s tomb and handed it to Di Jiufeng, sneakily running her fingers over her palm. “Have you thought of something? To make you so happy?”

Di Jiufeng stroked her cheek, grinning, and said, “Of course I have, something very very important, do you want to know? If you want to know, then beg.”

Ning Guang smiled and cooperated, “I beg you, I beg you, however you want. What if I let you switch things up in the future?”

Ning Guang stretched out the last few words, the insinuation in her voice making Di Jiufeng’s face go red. She paused, before weakly letting out, “Then swear an oath that you’ll always let me do as I wish in the future.”

Ning Guang’s indulgence of her never had a bottom line. It was only an oath, it was no trouble.

After she made Di Jiufeng happy, she saw her slowly spread open the map to the witch tribe’s tomb and place it below the white paper. A gentle light flashed, and the two pieces of paper made from the same material melded together.

Seeing this, Di Jiufeng was a bit shocked. Before, she only thought that these two pieces of paper were made of the same material and were about the same size, so she wanted to put them together to compare. She never expected that they actually combined to make a whole!

As the two pieces of paper melded together, the map to the witch tribe’s tomb slowly appeared on the upper layer of paper.

It seemed no different from the original at first, but looking closely, there were many more lines, squiggling back and forth, pointing from the entrance all the way to the center of the northwest mountains. Di Jiufeng looked again and said, a bit unsure, “Ning Guang, where do you think this path leads?”