[ Chapter 32 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

A dark haired soldier from the Garrison panted loudly as he crouched down, Pyxis standing right in front of him. "I see.. So there was nothing wrong with the wall?"

"Yes sir!" The soldier replied before chugging down a bit of his water. Pyxis mumbled. "As I suspected..."

The soldier from before yells suddenly. "H-However, there is a bit of a situation!" Sweat dripped down his brow. "We were heading back to Trost to give our report, when we ran into the Scout unit led by Section Commander Hanji." He explained quickly.

"Along with them, there were recruits from the 104th without their equipment. And it turns out, three of them... three were Titans!" He yells out, causing everyone to gasp at his statement. Jean was shocked in particularly. He shook his head with stubbornness.

"W-what are you talking about?! There were more of them?! T-three more of them?!" Jean shouted at the poor soldier who did nothing but report the news to the rest. "Who was it?!" He begins to yell at the man.

Erwin's eyes turned serious, you were with them after all but he had no doubts about your abilities. "What happened when their titan forms were revealed?" The commander asks the dark haired man who had brought the news.

"The Scouts engaged the Colossal and Armored titan in battle. But by the time we joined up with them to fight... It was all over, they took Eren Yeager, another scout member and the third titan... " The soldier stuttered out.

Jean put a hand on his forehead in frustration. It didn't add up to him. How could the people he trained with be Titans? Nonetheless the Titans who created havoc over the walls more than once.

"Who were they? Who else was taken by the Collosal and Armored Titan?" Erwin placed a gentle hand on the soldier's shoulder.

"Uh.. the other Titan.. a dark haired girl named Ymir I believe..." Jean groaned loudly, people around him eyeing him.

Levi perked up from his seat in the carriage, climbing down to meet up with the commander who was taking too long. "The other soldier?" He asked loudly, not really interested in the whole situation. Eren seemed to only be a pain in the ass for the small amount of time he had been in the Scouts.

Erwin noticed that Levi was standing next to him now and gave him a small nod in understanding. "Could you tell us?" The taller blond asked the soldier this time, a lot less intimidating.

The soldier shook his head. "I didn't.. I didn't see her that well... "

"You gotta be kidding me!" Jean groaned. "What did she look like?"