A Ride To Remember - Fox x Reader

Once again Fox was in his spaceship, kicking some of the fighters' butt. You sighed in frustration, waiting for his battle to end. "What's taking him so long? He promised to let me ride on his ship with him..." You two were quite close friends and he promised you he'd take you for a joy ride in his ship after his battle.

After about a few more minutes, the round was over and the scored totaled that he had won. He smirked in triumph, knowing he would definitely win. The fighters all congratulated him for his victory and went off to do what they usually do in the mansion. He smiled and walked to your room, knowing you'd be there.

He cleared his throat and blushed just a tint, hoping he wouldn't stutter or anything around you. He knocked on your door and he heard a faint "Come in." He walked in and saw you plastered on your bed, looking very bored. He chuckled and walked towards you. Once you realized who it was, your eyes brightened and you got off your bed. You hugged him tightly which made the fox blush darkly.

He hugged you back and smiled, loving your embrace. You pulled away and smiled at him. "Are you gonna take me around in your ship now?" Fox chuckled and nodded reassuringly. "Of course [Y/N]. I did promise it and I wouldn't want to break it." You smiled, touched at his words. You got up and held his hand, walking out the door. "Well c'mon then! I can't wait." Fox blushed yet again and followed you, squeezing your hand at times.

Once you both made it towards his ship, Fox let go of your hand, already missing the warmth. He climbed onto his ship and opened up the window. He held out his hand for you to take so you could get on. You smiled, a bit of a blush forming on your face. You grabbed his outstretched hand and hoisted yourself up. You slipped a bit but Fox grabbed onto you tightly, not wanting you to fall.

As soon as you got in, you made yourself comfortable and Fox went inside. He sat on the pilot seat and turned on the ship. You could feel the engine start to roar and you couldn't help but smile, finally being able to go on a ride with Fox. "You better hold on tight [Y/N]. This'll be a bumpy ride." You nodded and did so, hoping you wouldn't look clumsy.

Fox then began to move the ship, which caused you to step to the side a bit. Since you were behind him and standing up, you held onto his seat so you wouldn't fall down. He pulled the steering wheel up so the ship could float. You looked out the window, already starting to feel that excitement tension rising. Then Fox slowly moved the ship up to the sky and he started to steer it, you two soaring through the skies.

You looked down at the mansion, your eyes shining brightly. "Wow. It's so beautiful up here." Fox smiled and nodded, agreeing with your statement. A few of the newcomers, MegaMan, Little Mac and Rosalina and Luma, watched the rocket soar through the sky. Little Mac then started to wave at the rocket, hoping that you and Fox could see him. Then the others started to wave towards the rocket.

You could definitely see them waving, so you waved back, hoping they could see your wave. You sighed happily, hugging Fox from behind. Fox blushed a bit and tried to concentrate on his stirring but he pushed the auto-pilot button. He turned around to look into your pretty [E/C] eyes. You smiled, looking into his soft big blue eyes. You then planted a soft kiss on his cheek, which Fox blushed darkly at.

You giggled and hugged him. "Thanks for this Fox. I enjoyed it a whole lot." Fox hugged back, smiling softly. "Hey, a promise is a promise. And if there's anything you want to do with me, I'd be happy to do it." You pulled away and looked in his eyes again. He smiled brightly, this time planting a kiss on your cheek.

You blushed lightly and touched it, smiling warmly. "Thank you Fox." You both embraced each other once more and enjoyed the rest of the ride with a soft, romantic feeling to it.