epilogue

5 years later, Jaemin and Jiyeon readied themselves for a vacation. It was well deserved and even their friends offered to take care of Buddy.

After a long plane ride, the couple finally arrived at the place where they wanted to spend their time, away from the chaos of their friends and soulmates.

They entered their hotel room, booked with one of the best views of the beach and comforting space.

Before deciding to venture out into the vast sand and salty water, they decided to relax for a while. After all, a long plane ride does drain your energy.

So the two laid in the unfamiliar bed sheets, feeling the softness of the mattress that supported them and cuddled closely, refusing to let go of one another.

Jaemin's eyes stayed shut, long eyelashes resting on his cheekbones and rubbed circles into Jiyeon's back. His body pressed up against hers, enjoying the warmth and skin contact that the two held. A tiny smile lingered on his face when he felt her arms wrap around him as well, indicating that she also wanted to rest rather than nag him about heading out already.

Jiyeon buried her head into her lover's chest, inhaling the scent that she had grown to adore with every part of her body.

The love she had for him was endless. There wasn't a day that went by where she didn't try to cling onto him for countless hours. Her heart still melted at the smallest gestures he made and he still managed to give her butterflies in her tummy. It was perfect, he was perfect.

With a sigh she looked at her left hand, imagining what it would be like to finally have a ring on her ring finger but it's not that she was complaining. She was happy to have a man like Jaemin in her life.

With a smile, she clasped her hand shut and looked up at him, admiring the features that Jaemin held.

Feeling the state, Jaemin opened his eyes and looked down at her. His heart fluttered as he saw the loving look in her eyes and his hand that trapped her waist against his traveled up to her cheek, caressing it softly.

With a simple movement, he gently pulled her face closer to his, fluttering his eyes shut once again and being met with the bliss of her soft lips against his.

He absolutely adored the feeling. He never got tired of feeling her kisses and craved them all the time. The boy was madly in love but again, neither of them were complaining.

"Let's get some rest before heading out." She muttered as he pulled away from the kiss and she nodded in agreement.

She was excited for their vacation but she was still very tired and so, the couple fell asleep, napping for a few hours to gain back the energy from the plane ride.

After a few hours, the two finally awoke and began to ready themselves.

It was the evening and they had plans to eat at a restaurant by the beach.

Unbeknownst to Jaemin, Jiyeon tucked something inside her purse, preparing herself for the event that would happen quite soon.

They both ate amazing food, filling themselves up.

"Look at how pretty the view is." Jiyeon said as she faced out, admiring the beach at night only illuminated by the lights of the restaurant and the moon that shone brightly.

"You're prettier." Jaemin said with a smile, causing a blush to appear on Jiyeon's face. 5 years together and he still made her feel a certain way.

"Says you, pretty boy." She said in return and squished his cheeks, a wide smile appearing on her face from it.

After their meal, the two headed back to the hotel which was not strayed too far from the restaurant and dressed into their bathing suits.