My Little Ninja - Sheik x Reader

Okay, I've noticed quite a few comments about Sheik being female or male and all that stuff. Sheik is female, I know that because she's Zelda and well, she's female. I just use to identify her as male, I don't know, I just did. It's not like I WANTED Sheik to be male, I don't really care what gender Sheik is, be it male or female, whoever thinks that. It's confusing, I know. Please don't give me rude comments about I don't know, about this or about me wanting Sheik to be male, that's not what I wanted in the first place. I think someone thought that I don't know, I was making Zelda transgender? I'm not against trans people but that's not what I was going for. Please, just enjoy reading this, and make Sheik male or female, whoever you want, just please don't give me rude or comeback comments on here, please. I make these with hard work and I just don't want too many bad comments. So, yeah, please understand... Sheik is female, and I know that now, alright? This was made a year ago...
----------------------------------------------------------

"[Y/N]! Where did you go...?" Sheik looked around the garden, wondering where you went off to. You giggled, happy that his ninja skills paid off. You were at the top of the mansion, looking at him trying to find you. You giggled once more and took out your flute. You knew Zelda's Lullaby so you decided to play it then move to another destination.

You slowly put the flute against your lips and softly played the beautiful melody. Sheik heard the song and looked around for the source. Once he looked up towards you, you quickly vanished into mist, teleporting somewhere else. Sheik cursed a bit and looked around more. "Damn it [Y/N]! I will find you sooner or later."

You hid behind the bushes, watching him look around again. You giggled and smiled in triumph, glad that your plan worked. Sheik was about to leave until he had heard a bit of movement beneath the bushes. You tried to pry yourself up, hoping he hadn't heard that. Sheik did hear it though. He smirked under his mask and vanished, wanting to get to you from behind.

You looked around, wondering where he had gone. "Maybe he gave up..." You sighed, about to get out until you felt a pair of slim arms wrap around your waist. You squealed and tried to get out of his grip. He chuckled lightly. "Looks like I finally found you~" You pouted and cursed at yourself. "I thought you gave up..."

Sheik chuckled again and got out of the bushes, you doing the same. "I would never give up. Not on my best student." He patted your head, making you pout again and blush lightly. You always found Sheik as a great teacher but also pretty hot. He had a very slim and hot figure which always made your heart leap, he had a pretty handsome look as well and you just wish he felt the same towards you.

"Now I think a bit of a reward is in order..." Sheik smirked under his mask again, and you blushed at his tone. "What kind of.... reward?" Sheik smirked wider and caressed your cheeks, making them feel hotter. "Oh nothing special... Just a little something." The next thing Sheik did made you speechless.

He pulled down his mask, revealing his nose and lips. You thought he looked beautiful and his lips looked very soft. Then Sheik cupped both your cheeks and leaned in slowly. You did the same, closing your eyes slowly. Sheik then closed the gap, kissing you softly. You were right, his lips were very soft.

You blushed darkly while Sheik continued to kiss you softly. After about a few minutes, you both parted for air. A blush was still present on your face while you looked deeply into his red eyes. Sheik smirked and kissed your forehead one last time before pulling his mask back on. You became so flabbergasted at that moment, you felt like passing out.

Sheik chuckled once more and held your hand. "My little ninja... You are so precious to me." You smiled at his nickname for you. You didn't mind at all and you squeezed his hand. He did the same, smiling underneath his mask. He hugged you closely in which you hugged back. You were very happy that your teacher, now lover has the same feelings for you.