→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙤𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩

---------------------------------------------

"IS THERE A NUMBER WE CAN CALL, FOR YOUR PARENTS?" THE DARK HAIRED BOY ASKED, SEVEN SITTING CLOSE TO ELEVEN. The dark haired boy had given Eleven his coat, the other two not giving up their coats and Seven didn't want them, taking the damp towel back. "Where's your hair?" The boy in the cap asked, Seven looking up at him with his eyebrows knotted. "Do you two have cancer? What's the scar?" He continued pointing to where Seven's neck scars were, Seven not answering as Eleven followed his lead. "Did you run away?" The dark skinned boy asked, Eleven's breathing picking up as Seven grabbed her hand, Mike noticing. "Are you in some kind of trouble?" He asked more gently, the dark skinned boy walking forward. "Is that blood?" He reached out, Seven flinching and pulling Eleven back and rubbing her nose, blood getting onto his thumb. "Stop it! You're freaking her out!"

Seven flinched when the dark haired boy slapped his hand, the Dark skinned boy glaring at his friend. "They're both freaking me out!" He retaliated, the boy with the cap smiling. "I bet this one's deaf." He grinned, clapping suddenly in front of Eleven as she flinched, Seven glaring at him and moving forward as the boy in the cap flinched from him slightly. "All right, that's enough, okay? They're just cold and she's scared." The dark haired boy spoke, Seven sitting back slowly. The boy then walked away, going to a basket and getting out some clothes. "These are clean, okay?" He asked gently, holding clothes out to Eleven as she looked to Seven. He just looked back to the boy, him nodding before Seven nodded to Eleven. She stood up slowly, grabbing the clothes before handing them to Seven, him holding onto them as she took the coat off. Seven didn't seem to object when Eleven lifted her shirt up, the three boys yelling.

"No, no!" The dark haired boy stopped her from stripping, Seven standing up quickly and glaring at his hand. Noticing this, the boy took his hand's off of Eleven's shirt, the two other boys looking to each other startled. "The bathroom's over there. Privacy. Get it?" He spoke, Seven looking over at a slightly open door, Eleven doing the same. Everyone watched as she picked up the clothes and walked to the bathroom, Seven following quickly as the boy followed them. Seven observed the place before nodding, Eleven walking in and exploring as the dark haired boy stood awkwardly, holding the door. He began to close it before Eleven panicked, only her inside of the room as she grabbed onto the door quickly. "You don't want it closed?" The boy asked, Seven looking back to her. "No." Was all she spoke, Seven shaking his head to the boy. "Okay, we'll put it like this, okay?" He offered, Seven seeing if he could quickly fit his hand through before Eleven nodded.

"Okay." The boy spoke cautiously, turning to Seven. "Do you want clothes?" He asked, Seven nodding. "Okay, well, I'll grab some-" "This." Seven pointed to his t-shirt, the boy confused. "You want a t-shirt?" Seven shook his head, the boy confused. "This." Seven spoke, pointing to a green action figure on the ground. "Oh, green?" He asked, Seven nodding as the boy nodded along uncomfortably. "Well, you can go find something green in there if you want." He offered, Seven seeing the same basket Eleven got her clothes from. "Okay." He whispered, walking off slowly as the boy took a deep breathe, walking to his friends. "This is mental." The capped boy spoke, the boy shrugging. "At least they can talk." He replied, the dark skinned boy looking to him from staring at Seven. "She said 'no' and he said 'this'. Your three-year-old sister says more." The boy shot back, the capped boy shrugging him off.