You'll Have To Choose - Luigi x Reader x Bowser

Luigi had timidly walked to the garden, hoping to find you somewhere. You sat on the grassy floor, waiting for you short, timid, Italian friend to come over. Once you caught the sight of that familiar green outfit, you waved at him and called out his name. "Luigi!" Luigi jumped slightly, then looked around to find you. He smiled nervously and waved at you a bit, blushing just a tint of red.

He slowly walked up to you, hoping nothing scary would pop up. Until he finally made it close to you, he smiled and gave you a hug, you hugging back tightly. "S-Sorry I-a c-came late [Y/N]..." He pulled away and twiddled his fingers nervously, thinking you may have gotten mad. You giggled and poked his nose. "Don't worry Luigi, I'm fine with it. It's okay." Luigi blushed again and looked at you with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile, Bowser came out, huffing at the pretty garden. He despised fancy shmancy stuff. It disgusted him. He looked around, just wanting to burn it all with his fire until he caught eyes on a familiar figure. It was you, sitting down on the grassy floor. His heart skipped a beat and he blushed. Okay scratch where he hated pretty stuff, you were an exception.

He's had a crush on you since you were the only woman that was cool and everything, not so girlish. He's really wanted to start conversation with you but the problem was, you didn't really want to talk to him, since he's a villain. He sighed but wanted to try once more. Once he started to walk towards you, he started to see this familiar green outfit that looked just like Mario's.

He growled and recognized it to be Luigi. He's been seeing you two together for quite a while and he became jealous. You two were very close friends and he knew Luigi had a crush on you too. He growled once more and thought up a plan to try to get you to talk to him instead. Then he got an idea that he would probably regret later on but he still wanted to get your attention.

After a few minutes of talking with Luigi and giving him little pecks on the nose that made him blush, Bowser stepped in. You looked up to see the big koopa king have something behind his back and have an awkward smile on his face with a bit of a blush. You waved a bit at him. "Hi Bowser.... What's up?" Luigi slightly glared at him for barging in. Bowser gave him a bit of a glare until he smiled back at you again.

He shakily gulped and slowly showed the bouquet of flowers in his hand, trying so desperately not to destroy them. You blushed lightly and looked up at him. "Are those... for me?" Bowser nodded, his blush growing darker. You cautiously grabbed them from his grasp and smelled them, taking in the scent.

"Wow... They smell pretty. Thanks Bowser." Bowser nodded, his blush still present. Luigi growled and glared at Bowser more, getting his courage up. Bowser did the same and stared into his eyes coldly. You saw the two glare at each other and you sort of stepped back. "Um guys?"

They stopped their staring game and tried smiling at you. You became a tad confused until it hit you. You giggled, which made them confused this time. "You two are so cute." You giggled more and they both blushed again. You got up from your seat and kissed Luigi and Bowser on the nose. They blushed deeper again. "Sorry fellas, I do like one of you but who knows who." You shrugged and walked off.

They stared at you walking off in awe until Bowser shook his head and he hit Luigi upside the head. "Ow!" Luigi fixed his hat and glared at Bowser in which Bowser returned the glare. Then they both started hitting each other and arguing on who should be with you. You giggled and held the bouquet of flower close to you, grinning.

"Those two will be at it for a long time." You whispered to yourself and walked to your room.