07| Flamethrower

Okay so some of you might not know what I'm talking about, so here's a link!

"Thor Odinson, son of that guy, shit what's his name... Odin, yes son of Odin!"

"Ah lady Y/N! What brings you here?!"

"Remember when you said you wanted to throw fire like me? Well I have a solution"

I threw him a bottle of hairspray and a lighter. He looked confused.

"Y/N, how do you expect to make flames with these tools?"

"Watch and learn!"

I stood back, turning the lighter on. I sprayed the hairspray, revealing a massive flame.

"Lady Y/N! What sorcery is this?"

"I found it on YouTube? Give it a try!!"

He stood up and began to use it. Probably a bad idea to do so. We were running around the lounge, spraying our flames all over like mad men. Steve walked in, the ruiner of all that is fun.

"What are you doing!"

"Flamethrowers!"

"Give me that!"

We began to run away, turning to spray him with our DIY flamethrowers. Running from the big man with the scary shield.

"You'll never catch me alive Rogers!"

"Y/N, don't test me right now!"

"Captain you need to bend to the force of our flames!" Thor called.

"Thor eventually you're going to run out of hairspray, so you'll run out of fire!"

"But Y/N can't!"

"Someone get Tony!"

Steve was yelling at the team as we passed the gym. Everyone was laughing as Thor was trying to spray fire at Steve. All the fun ended when Tony appeared in front of us.

"Kid, what are you doing?"

"Um.. the art of fire?"

"On Steve?"

"Yes.."

"Stark, the tiny mortal was showing me how to make fire, like how she does with her hands.."

"Kid?"

"Thor asked, I just delivered.."

"And so you do it with hairspray?"

"Yeah, I found it on YouTube.."

"Well, don't let me stop you, carry on!"

With shocked looks, we carried out on our journey throughout the tower.

"Seriously Tony, you let them go!"

"Not my fight. I also find it very funny. Now run along, before they set the tower on fire!"