XV

Months have passed and there were a lot of changes.

Rengoku was now blind on his left eye and has become a little softer than before.

Wolfie was fully devoted to Kiyomi and the wound on her arm and other scratches were healed.

Nothing really changed from the kamaboko squad, only their injuries that were finally healed.

Nezuko has gotten enough sleep and is currently playing with Wolfie.

Kiyomi's wounds were healed, and here she is now, having tea with the corp's leader, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, at the Ubuyashiki estate.

"What did you want to tell me, Kiyomi?", Kagaya spoke calmly.

"Umm.. Can you, somehow, keep this a secret, Oyakata-sama? I-.. This is a very important secret.", Kiyomi whispered nervously.

"Why would you tell me then?", Kagaya said.

"Because.. I think I can trust you...", she replied.

"Well, thank you for trusting me. Can you tell me what it is?", he asked.

"I.....IcamefromanotherdimensionandIknowyourfutures.", Kiyomi said as she immediately looked down, cold sweat dripping off her face.

Kagaya just sat there, wide eyes and speechless.

"... You do?.. May I ask, where did you come from?", he said

"Umm, I came from a place that doesn't exist here.. I can prove it to you that I know your futures.", she said, looking very serious.

"No need to prove it. You already proved that by saving Kyojuro from a battle with upper moon three.", Kagaya smiled.

"... So you knew he was going to die but you didn't think anything to save him?", Kiyomi said, her voice sounding a bit irritated.

"I didn't know. His kasugaigarasu crow told me that you said you didn't want him to die.", he explained.

"Oh, I apologize for my rude words.", Kiyomi apologized.

"Don't apologize, I know how you felt. So can you tell me what will happen in the future?", he said.

"Okay.... Soon you are going to blow up this mansion with you, your two eldest daughters, and your wife inside. The demon slayers will win the battle between demons and humans. All the pillars except for Shinazugawa-san and Tomioka-san will die. There are still more than that.", Kiyomi explained, surprising Kagaya.
(A/N: Past me why'd she say this so straightforwardly?? 😭)

"...", he stayed silent. Kiyomi looked at him worriedly before he smiled. "I'm glad you told me, Kiyomi. I'm relieved to hear that my children are going to finally win."

"Yeah, and this time, you're staying alive along with your family.", Kiyomi took a sip on her tea.

"What do you mean?", he asked confusingly.

"I'm changing the future, but still kill Muzan. I don't want anyone to die.", Kiyomi smiled. "I was sent here to change the future so I will do my purpose."

"Well, I'm still going to die because of the curse.", he smiled, sadness visible in his blind eyes.

"Nope! I'm gonna find a way to keep you alive until we kill Muzan!", she beamed.

"I don't think there is a way, Kiyomi. The curse can only be gone when Kibutsuji Muzan dies.", he looked at the cup of tea below him.

"Haah.. that's why we have to kill Muzan before you die.", she sighed. She remembered the sadness she felt when she read the manga about them.

"Thank you for telling me your secret, Kiyomi.", Kagaya said. Kiyomi smiled before she stood up and bowed.

"Then I must go now, Oyakata-sama. Thank you for the tea.", she said before walking out of the estate.

Kiyomi arrived at the butterfly estate and went to find Wolfie. Then, she bumped into Zenitsu.

"Oh, hello, Zenitsu! Do you know where Wolfie is?", Kiyomi said. And yes, Zenitsu and the others already knew Wolfie.

At first, Zenitsu got hit by Aoi because he shouted so loud when he saw Wolfie. Inosuke lived in the wild, so he backed away when he saw a big wolf he considered as superior.

"Kiyomi-chan! She's with Nezuko! I was gonna bring this goldfish to them!", Zenitsu beamed.

"Oh no.. that's not yours, is it? Aoi-san's gonna kill you!", Kiyomi panicked, which made Zenitsu panic and drop the little fishbowl. Luckily, Kiyomi caught it before it broke.

"Don't be clumsy, idiot! This is Shinobu-san's, you know!", she scolded, "Well, tah tah! I'll tell Aoi you stole that when I see her~!", Kiyomi's face turned mischievous as she gave the aquarium back to Zenitsu and skipped away.

"W-wait! K-kiyomi-chaan! Please don't teeell!! I-i promise I'll bring it back now! Pleeeaasse!", Zenitsu cried.

"On one condition.", Kiyomi smirked. Zenitsu flinched and aggressively nodded.

"I'll use that condition later when I think of something, now go return it before someone catches you!", Kiyomi smiled and continued walking away. On the other hand, Zenitsu hurriedly ran back to the room where he took the fishbowl and returned it.

"Hello, Nezuko-chan and Wolfie-chan!", Kiyomi beamed as she entered the dark room.

Wolfie howled and jumped onto Kiyomi while Nezuko, who's height had shrunk, hugged her.

"Watch this magic! Zenitsu will enter this room in three, two, one, and-" "Nezuko-chaaan~!!", Kiyomi counted as Zenitsu suddenly slammed the door open.

"Huh? Where's Nezuko-chan?", Zenitsu said, Nezuko was nowhere to be found.

"She hid herself from you.", Kiyomi smirked.

"Waaah! That hurts! Why are you hiding from me Nezuko-chan?!", Zenitsu sobbed.

"Probably because you're an idiot.", Kiyomi mumbled.

"I heard that, you know?!"

"Isn't that true?"

"I'm not an idiot!"

"Please shut up, Agatsuma-san! You can be heard from outside!", Aoi barged in.

Zenitsu yelped and hid behind Kiyomi, but to his surprise, Nezuko was there.

"Help me, Nezuko-chaaaann!!", Zenitsu hugged Nezuko.

"Zenitsu, stop touching Nezuko!", Kiyomi smirked, "Otherwise I might tell Aoi-san what happened a moment ago~"

"Gyaaaah! Don't tell heeerr!!", Zenitsu begged as he released Nezuko and hugged Kiyomi instead.

"What do you mean, Kiyomi-san?", Aoi raised a brow.

"Hehehe, it's nothing! I was just kidding about something.", Kiyomi smiled.

After the shinanigans, Kiyomi fell asleep, sitting down on the floor with her back on the wall. Nezuko fell asleep on Kiyomi's lap, Wolfie fell asleep beside her leg, her hand on Wolfie's head, and Zenitsu fell asleep on her shoulder.

Then, someone knocked on the door. They were asleep so they couldn't respond. There was another knock. No response. The person just came inside.

"Kiyom- oh.", it was Tanjiro. He saw the four sleeping peacefully, which made him smile.

"Gonpa- mph?!", Inosuke appeared beside him and was about to yell, but Tanjiro immediately slapped his mouth shut.

"They are sleeping, so be quiet.", Tanjiro whispered.

"Don't te- mph?!?", Inosuke was yet again shushed by Tanjiro.

"Lower your voice!", Tanjiro whisper-yelled.

"Grrr...", Inosuke growled before staring at the four, he then entered the room and scooched over to Kiyomi and leaned his head on her other shoulder.

Tanjiro chuckled before slowly closing the door and left them to rest peacefully.
__________

See you at the next chapter!