𝟑𝟒 || 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain and enjoy it"

♣️

I lowered my eyes to my outfit that fit my body perfectly as I smiled proudly looking myself in the mirror. For the first time, I decided to leave the fancy dresses at home and just choose something more casual.

 For the first time, I decided to leave the fancy dresses at home and just choose something more casual

And I look fucking good and feel even better.

I thought that coming back to New York would make me feel sad and miserable because of all the bad memories from the past, but no - quite the opposite.

I feel better than ever, finally being home after months of being away. What I know for sure is that I changed a lot like a person in Los Angeles and all of that thanks to Emma, Ava, and Alexander. Not sure if I'm the better version of myself but I'm happy and somehow... that's all that matters.

I picked up my small bag, shoving my lipstick and phone inside, walking to my door but before I could get out of my room, someone burst it, inches away from hitting me in the face with the fucking door.

And that someone is Alexander, staring at me with a straight not so happy face.

He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped, his gaze scanned my body several times as if to check if what he sees it's real. That's not my usual style, I'm more of a skirt and dresses kind of girl but by the way, he's staring at me with hungry eyes I knew I did a great job by choosing my outfit and he loves the view.

Alexander swallowed hard and looked up at my face.

My lips curled into an evil grin as crossing my arms in front of my chest, making them pop out of my already too revealing cleavage.

"You're in the wrong room, sir" I playfully glared letting my eyes take a good look at his body "But I'm sure you already know that"

He arched his brows questionably, his eyes getting darker and darker.

"You're going out dressed like this?" he asked with a low, hoarse voice, scanning my body one more time, the bulge in his pants getting bigger and bigger.

Oh, how I  love to know that I'm both the reason and at the solution to the visible problem in his pants.

'Yes''

He chuckled darkly, running one hand through his hair and I'm telling you I can feel the fucking butterflies in my stomach.

"You're really trying to play some sick games with me, aren't you?"

I bit my bottom lip, taking a few steps closer, our bodies already touching sending shivers down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his hands instantly find their way to my waist, holding me tight.