26

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 26. Letter 026

    Wei Jianwei left before dawn and did not disturb the two sleeping people in the room.

    He washed in the courtyard and found a little light in the kitchen. When he walked in, he found that Wang Chunhua was sitting under the stove in a daze. The fire in the stove was about to go out, and the orange-red light shone on her face.

    "Mom."

    Wang Chunhua recovered, "up? There are side pot, eat before you go."

    Weijian Wei nodded, "You go back to the room to sleep a while."

    "Eh, eh, this go."

    To To explain, I was finished yesterday. Wang Chunhua got up at three or four o’clock to make bowl noodles for her son. She returned to the room and couldn’t sleep anymore, but she was afraid of staying, so she watched him leave for a while and had to wipe it. Tears make children miss.

    She wiped her eyes when she went outside the kitchen.

    When He Xiaoyun woke up, the room was quiet. Only Wei Yuanhang made a small snoring sound. She turned her head and looked at the floor. Wei Jianwei’s bed had been put away, and no personal belongings could be seen on the bright surface. This person has never come back.

    The child didn’t know that his father had already left. After playing for a long time in the morning, he remembered to ask his mother, “

    Where’s Dad?” “Dad returned to the army. We said it yesterday.”

    “But...” Wei Yuanhang

    slumped , "He didn't tell me today." He Xiaoyun touched his head and said, "Daddy left early in the morning. Seeing you sleep too soundly, I can't bear to call you."

    "When will dad be back ." ? " "

    soon, etc aunt-in-law and long plum plum tree, he came back. "

    After coaxing for a while, the child was still a little unhappy, and He Xiaoyun had to let him rest in her arms.

    After lunch, Wei Yuanhang went to play again. After a while, he ran to He Xiaoyun holding a wooden box, "Mom, how did the bug become like this?" The

    wooden box was previously used to hold the larvae of the cabbage butterfly. Yes, the worm turned into a pupa more than ten days ago, so He Xiaoyun let him put it in the side utility room and watch it later.

    It’s just that there have been a lot of things recently, and they have forgotten them. When the child remembers, the insect has turned into a cabbage butterfly and flew away, leaving only a few gray pupa shells.

    After Wei Yuanhang listened, his eyes filled with tears, his eyes closed, his mouth opened, and big tears rolled down, "Daddy is gone, Hudi is gone, wow..." He

    cried too hard and took the family apart. Several people were alarmed, and Wang Chunhua hurried out, "What's wrong? Did it fall?"

    He Xiaoyun explained helplessly: "Those vegetables and insects turned into butterflies and flew away."