29

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 29. 029 Silk Scarf

    Wei Yuanhang got the whistle from his younger uncle. He really liked it for many days. He also asked Wang Chunhua to find a string to string it around her neck, and toss it around while walking, but it made him look bad.

    "Mom, Yanyan wants my whistle, so I won't give it to her."

    He Xiaoyun was cleaning the room, and Wei Yuanhang was sitting on the side of the bed, shaking his short legs, playing with his beloved whistle.

    She put things on the table receive side, a wet towel to wipe the table, and said: "You do not want to do all day in front of her showing off, Yan Yan day was taken away, I do not get it for you."

    Wei voyage When I heard, I crossed my chubby waist, straightened my chest, and the plump belly fell together, "Yanyan can't take it away, she can't beat me!"

    "Fighting with a girl, you are really amazing." He Xiaoyun was speechless. .

    The little fat man was quite complacent when he heard it.

    Since Wei Jianwei left, He Xiaoyun has been using the desk. Apart from a few books, there is also a pen holder made of bamboo with pencils and some odds and ends.

    She poured out the contents of the pen holder, intending to wipe the dust inside, but saw that a photo fell out of the holder, which was sent back by Wei Jianwei the other day. She had no place to put it, and she was afraid that the little one would be lost. , I put it in the pen holder, I didn't expect that after a few days, I would forget about it.

    She wiped her hands dry, carefully pinched a corner of the photo, thinking about where to put it.

    "Xiaoyun, I found out a few pieces of Jianhua's old clothes. Look at this design. Can you change it for Xiaohang?" Wang Chunhua walked in with the clothes.

    He Xiaoyun recovered and hurriedly said, "He has a lot of clothes, so it's better to keep them for the children in his sister-in-law's belly."

    "Grandma!" Wei Yuanhang's voice was crisp and bright.

    "Eh." Wang Chunhua responded with a smile, and said to He Xiaoyun: "I still have it, and when your sister-in-law's children come out, don't you still have Xiaohang's old clothes for him." There

    are not so many children in rural areas . Pay attention to it, all year round, it's good to be able to make a new dress. Other times, I pick up my older brother and sister's clothes to wear.

    Wang Chunhua approached, saw the photo in her hand, and said, "This is Jianwei's?"

    "Yes." He Xiaoyun showed it to her, "I sent it back with a letter last time, but I couldn't find a place to keep it. "

    She didn't dare to put it in the book, for fear that this kind of unplasticized photo would stick to the book over time.

    Wang Chunhua took it, squinted her eyes and looked at it for a while, then smiled and said, "It's quite a look."

    Wei Yuanhang ran up very gossiping, "I want to see too, grandma show me."

    Wang Chunhua bent down and divided him. watch together.