31

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 31. 031

    For those who serve in the army, because they can't go home all the year round, and the longing for them accumulates, the letters from home are often the only consolation.

    Every time someone receives a letter, they become the envy of others. In the past, Lin Yuefei was the one who walked with wind.

    He got married early this year, just in his early thirties. The eldest son is already twelve years old. He has been in elementary school for several years. He knows a lot of characters and can ghost his mother. Lin Yuefei and his daughter-in-law have a good relationship. The young couple support each other For more than ten years, if it were not for the elderly in the family to take care of, his family would have joined the army.

    There are these reasons. Basically, Lin Yuefei has a letter from his home every month. For this reason, he often screams in front of others, boasting every day how much his daughter-in-law misses him and cannot do without him.

    But recently, he felt that his superiority was threatened.

    The problem lies with Old Wei.

    In the past, Old Wei had only one letter in two or three months. Like everyone else in the army, it was not prominent at all and had no sense of existence. But after returning home this year, I don’t know what’s wrong with the blood. I started to write letters within two days of returning to the army, and then received letters, then wrote letters, and received letters again. The frequency was as high as Lin on the throne. Yue Fei.

    When it was even more dangerous, Old Wei now not only receives letters, he also receives packages.

    Lin Yuefei was holding the mail that he had just received from Mengang in his hand. The flat and thin letter on the left hand was his, and the swollen package on the right was Wei Jianwei.

    Comparing the two sides, the gap appears.

    For the first time, he felt that he had experienced the sorrowful mood when other comrades saw him receiving letters.

    When Wei Jianwei was unpacking, Lin Yuefei was in his office, dauntingly not leaving.

    "Old Wei, what did the younger brother and sister send you? Such a large package, I hold it quite weighty."

    Wei Jianwei did not answer, although it is not the two letters expected, but the package is enough to make up for the regret, he is not slow The ground opened, and the mood was obvious and happy.

    The first thing that caught the eye was a greased paper bag with a letter underneath. He put the paper bag aside, opened the letter, and a photo slid out along with the letter paper.

    Unexpectedly, there will be a photo, Wei Jianwei paused before picking it up.

    It was a group photo of the mother and the son. The child had to stand on the bench because of his short head, held his mother with one hand, and smiled blindly at the camera. He Xiaoyun stood behind him and also looked at the camera, with curled eyebrows and a small smile on her mouth.

    "Let me see!" Lin Yuefei suddenly took away the photo.

    "Yeah, aren't these younger brothers and sisters and eldest nephews? Your family takes pictures that look so beautiful."